• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:01:28 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Yamaha YZF 250/450

Started by StoneRider, May 28, 2016, 09:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

Model made by ExtremeManiac, transfert to mxb by me with the help of Pacopastor.

Here is the original release where you can find the psd http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30643

250: http://www.mxb-central.com/2016-yamaha-yz-250-f/

450: http://www.mxb-central.com/2016-yamaha-yz-450-f/

Docfumi

Thank you for the uploads and all the hard work, looking forward to trying them all.  ;D ;D ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Scuzzy285

omg yes i love you stone no homo
Aerial Racing Team

StoneRider

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks, definitely my favorite with the husky a close second! Nice to have some real variety, and all bikes feel like they're really evenly matched. Good job!

StoneRider

really good to hear fat and i think so too. Time to make and release some graphics now ;)

Asdrael

Great job, all series look good and at least the Yams feel great (haven't had time to try the others, trying to figure out how to do a proper SX track :p ).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

StoneRider

Quote from: senensis on May 29, 2016, 02:40:46 PM
trying to figure out how to do a proper SX track :p

just keep doing mate !! :D

Braap570

so the psd is from the mxs file? i made a Retro yamaha, the yellow one a while ago, maybe it fits, then i will release it
:)

BadStar

Awesomeness man, thank you!!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

StoneRider

thank you all guys hope to see those bikes everywhere !! :)

Quote from: Braap570 on May 29, 2016, 04:37:06 PM
so the psd is from the mxs file? i made a Retro yamaha, the yellow one a while ago, maybe it fits, then i will release it

i allready have the 60th anniversary graphics mate, i just want to do the yamalube and autotrader yam's and release a skin pack

Braap570

StoneRider

Quote from: Braap570 on May 29, 2016, 04:37:06 PM

sorry but finally... i'm not going to release any skins for the yami. i just CAN'T watch it. i know some will hate me to say this but it's one of the uglyest bike i ever seen XD. it doesn't inspire me at all and i'm sick to work on it. so... make whatever you want dude !! :)

Asdrael

Quote from: StoneRider on May 30, 2016, 12:36:48 PMsorry but finally... i'm not going to release any skins for the yami. i just CAN'T watch it. i know some will hate me to say this but it's one of the uglyest bike i ever seen XD. it doesn't inspire me at all and i'm sick to work on it. so... make whatever you want dude !! :)
FILTHY HEATHEN!
It is the most beautiful creation of the realm of MX.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

StoneRider

those platic form...! man what do you want to skin on it ??? x) you can barely put some logos and that's all. when i'm looking at those side plates.. what are those man ??!!! well, it's not ugly as the husky is but.... damn i don't like it haha ! the Suzy is the prettiest anyway... ;)