• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:08:28 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Kawasaki 250/450/450sm V2.1

Started by StoneRider, April 14, 2016, 03:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

Omg not again...did u not ask jay? But also i cant unxerstand what is the problem for jay, i would be happy if others like my work and share it and give credit. What happened with gaming today? Is all about money? Kindergarten...

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I've received a contact email through MXBC, not from Jay but apparently from a friend of his, with screenshots of a conversation between them.

On one hand it would have been more clear if Jay himself had contacted us, as I'm not sure what to make of someone else making the move with screenshots (that of course may or may not be real) but on the other Jay himself, or at least someone with a profile name of Jay here has directly requested then to not be used.

Gdub has removed the pages from MXBC and although they haven't been deleted permanently, they are no longer public until we figure out how to proceed.

So, did Jay give permission, yes or no? If yes I suggest you guys try and resolve this outside of the forum, if no as they've been requested for removal they will be deleted permanently.

Jay

I was contacted by someone on the Sim forum ages ago that asked to use the bikes in this game... I expressed my displeasure however told him if he really wants to he can but to please do not make a public release as I don't play this game and would prefer not to be chasing up people freely handing around files and reselling them etc..

moral of the story

Keep the KTM and Kawi to yourself and dont release it to the public.

feel free to use the Husky as it was released for free.

Quote from: TheFatController on June 05, 2016, 09:40:49 AM
I've received a contact email through MXBC, not from Jay but apparently from a friend of his, with screenshots of a conversation between them.

I did tell Nick to message you as I dont have accounts or know who to contact for moderation around here.

thanks.

ChrisK

thats to bad, the kawi was realy nice but ok then thank you for the husky

pacopastor34

No legal reason to remove the link. The 3D model was provided by a buyer of an OBJ file. He can do whatever he wants. At least credits was given to the author.

StoneRider

June 05, 2016, 01:55:50 PM #20 Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 02:19:02 PM by StoneRider
You CAN'T be serious Jay wtf is wrong is with you ? FIRST OF ALL i bought those bikes more 100e I HOPE I CAN RIDE THEM EVERYXHERE I WANT !! for the ktm you got to be kidding me. THE TEMPLATE IS IN THE HUSKY TEMPLATE !!!!! What are you doing here Jay ? this game NEED some good quality stuff and you just come here to fucked all up ?? i can't believe it.....
I BUY IT !! WITH MONEY !!!! on this game if the bike is not release you can't play with them !!! so did you put 70e in my ass jay ? did you ??? so I DECIDE if we remove the link or not, i dind't release the template, i didn't release the obj so Gdub put the god damn link back and jay if you're not happy with that...

that fucking disguste me how can it be even possible.....

StoneRider

i am DIEG GUEVARA JAY btw...... you have A LOT of my and my friends money in your pocket and i always been honest. WTF is wrong with you right now....?

StoneRider

Quote from: TheFatController on June 05, 2016, 09:40:49 AM
So, did Jay give permission, yes or no? If yes I suggest you guys try and resolve this outside of the forum, if no as they've been requested for removal they will be deleted permanently.

I F***ING BUY IT !!!!! OMG !!!!!! I BOUGHT IT !!!!!! WITH MONEY !!!!! there is no such question.......... i just can't believe it..........

pacopastor34

NO LEGAL ISSUES HERE. A person sold a 3D mesh and a .PSD for an amount of money. From there, all that the buyer wants to do with that is FAIR. I will reupload all the files again.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Please don't reupload.. The content is still there just taken off the front end. Webspace is precious.

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on June 05, 2016, 03:33:40 PM
Please don't reupload.. The content is still there just taken off the front end. Webspace is precious.

I didn't mean reupload to MXBC. Don't worry. I won't upload nothing to nowhere.  ;)

StoneRider

BadStar

I'm at a loss for words myself..

1) I agree with the heavy purchase stone made and all the extra measure's he took to bring the bikes over and still please J..he should be able to do as he has done!!
2) why no J play mxb?
3) losing hope
4) loss for words
5) words.words.words
6) finding some words!!
7) coming more clear!!
8) I bet we can make better models with the quality folks we have here! so F'em!
9) but still, stone should get a major refund then and nice reach around.

>:(
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

For the record. I think it sucks big time that he's not allowing to use in Mxb.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

bassit

Quote from: gdubmx on June 05, 2016, 05:51:54 PM
For the record. I think it sucks big time that he's not allowing to use in Mxb.

I would imagine Jay will be wanting to make models for here when it does take off and will want to sell his models for mxb if it ever gets to the stage where content is being sold..