• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:48:33 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

88-2004 KAWASAKI KX 500 [W.I.P]

Started by pacopastor34, June 06, 2016, 11:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

June 06, 2016, 11:16:39 AM Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 08:40:21 AM by pacopastor34

Well, that is my new 3D Project. I want to start today with the model. My plan is doing the whole model and a new 2-strokes sound file.

I really would appreciate that you guys provided me in this post of reference pictures and videos for cut samples.

Are you willin to help me?

ChrisK

:D the right Little Boy is me.

i know ist not a detailed Picture and not the bike u search

pacopastor34

Oohh nice picture. Not what I need, you know, but a beautiful familiar picture. Nice to see it.

I only need something like a front, back and top pictures, I think it's almost impossible to have that kind of picture.

I already got both sides left and right pictures.

ChrisK

June 06, 2016, 12:31:37 PM #3 Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 12:41:57 PM by ChrisK
just look in the Internet who is selling one, write him your very interested but need detail Pictures because you are far away and want it shipped :D

or just tell him the truth ;)

pacopastor34

Quote from: ChrisK on June 06, 2016, 12:31:37 PM
just look in the Internet who is selling one, write him your very interested but need detail Pictures because you are far away and want it shipped :D

or just tell him the truth ;)
Hahahaha. Good idea man. You're the boss.

pacopastor34

June 07, 2016, 09:01:56 AM #5 Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 07:29:53 PM by pacopastor34

what? that s**t?

Restarted and trying to find a good polyflow.

ChrisK

pacopastor34

June 08, 2016, 08:37:16 AM #7 Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 08:43:09 AM by pacopastor34

Yesterday progress. Tank is not finished, mmmm nothing is finished lol. But trying to improve my skills step by step. That's not the final handlebar, I used it only as a guide.

I'm gonna use inverted forks like euro version and the lastest US version. I'm using later 90's or 2000's reference pictures. The reference I use have the actual front fender. I'm gonna use the one that I model for the 96. It's the same than IRL.

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

pacopastor34

pacopastor34

I use 3dmax, not blender and I use smoothing groups and I subdivide by hand. If you say that because of the exhhaust and the triple clamps they are not finished. the shrouds are the only finished parts at the moment.

BadStar

Is it ready yet?? with all these new track and all>?! lol
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

PizzaChet

Braaaawwwwp!!! I learned to ride on a CR500 Husky with the black tank. You do know that this hasn't been done properly yet in any game, right? You could be the first to get the sound and punch of a 500. The world is yours mang, an' evrythin in it.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

pacopastor34

Quote from: PizzaChet on June 10, 2016, 02:35:03 AM
Braaaawwwwp!!! I learned to ride on a CR500 Husky with the black tank. You do know that this hasn't been done properly yet in any game, right? You could be the first to get the sound and punch of a 500. The world is yours mang, an' evrythin in it.

I'm trying to do it, I think I will need some help to find the best videos for cut the samples. With the punch I think I can, I have done the engine and gearbox for my CR500 that i never released.