• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:37:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 RMZ 250/450 Release V1.6

Started by Vortex_Damien, June 05, 2016, 12:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

i want to do a kr94 Skin, can i use the cutout from the skinning contest? or do i Need a other template?

ist the first time i want to Skin something for mxb

MxFelix

Quote from: ChrisK on June 06, 2016, 08:16:10 PM
i want to do a kr94 Skin, can i use the cutout from the skinning contest? or do i Need a other template?

ist the first time i want to Skin something for mxb

Same question from me..

pacopastor34

I don't know if Damien is going to release a template for photoshop. But if not, you can use the provided skin for experimenting with skinning. If you only paste the cutout over the provided default skin, the result wouldn't be as you expected because the colours need their proper shading.If you are good with photoshop try to do it but without the UV Wireframe it's going to be hard.

ChrisK

so this will not work?

Vortex_Damien

Updated the thread..
Cutout is released.. for now the template needs to be worked on and cleaned up before i release it. to actually get the 3d model you would need to purchase that from me tho.. i plan on getting a bunch of "premade" stuff done when you can pick what you want and add the .edf files and you can release your bikes that way. but in order to add your own shit/render the bike you would have to purchase that. expect a v2 next weekend or so

ChrisK

:D i understand nothing lol.
i dont want a render or something i just want to make a Skin for us.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

use painted to extract the rmz paint, then download the cutout Damien added to the first thread and lay it over the paint you've extracted, should be enough to start a skin.

ChrisK

ah ok, now i get it.
thank you

come online guys :)

MxFelix

Jack Butterworth

Hey man this awesome!  :) I would love to download it but unfortunately the link isn't working so could you please reupload it!  :)

Asdrael

I don't know why, I m faster with this as with the Yamaha on which I feel more comfortable... The fork is soft though, no?
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

Just to let anyone know I'm currently doing the mad racing dirt candy Suzuki graphics. If no one does the motorcycle superstore zuke then I may do that after.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

GDUBMX

Lol OK cool,  just saw this.  I'm gonna start on the motorcycle superstore then.  Looks awesome fats
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Vortex_Damien