• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:50:34 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2001 - 2008 RM 250 (WIP)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, June 12, 2016, 10:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks Snappe! Trying my best here :D

Weirdly it's easier to work with after removing  more of the overly complicated geometry I did when I first built parts. When I made them originally I couldn't get the shapes right but after minimising its a lot easier to shape so I guess maybe less is more sometimes!

pacopastor34

Looking very good mate!! I'm agree with Snappe said. It's better to do uniform edges distance. If you want to keep a shape, try adding a new edge by knife tool.(I think that is its name in blender)

GDUBMX

wow, im amazed at your progression Fats. really cool to see you modeling mate. keep it up :D
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Think that's enough for today  ;D

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on June 14, 2016, 10:05:26 PM
Think that's enough for today  ;D

What a progression. Surprised with the throttle. Wireframe? ::)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

June 14, 2016, 10:18:11 PM #20 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:23:45 PM by TheFatController
Thanks guys..

BadStar

Now slap some wheels on it and a engine and let's ride that sucker! (Oh and a throttle cable)

Amazing work man!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

Yeah honestly Fats,  very impressive to see how quick you have picked this up and started rolling it out. It gives us noobs hope at starting to learn... Hahha
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

pacopastor34

Quote from: BadStar on June 14, 2016, 10:39:23 PM
Now slap some wheels on it and a engine and let's ride that sucker! (Oh and a throttle cable)

Amazing work man!

But don't put it brakes! better without brakes!

2tfanatic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

June 15, 2016, 06:10:59 PM #25 Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 06:16:31 PM by TheFatController
Thanks  8)

Hands down the hardest part of this model so far the underside of the rear fender. Number plates now line up, just need to apply the mirror modifier so I can shape the right plate for the exhaust, other than that sweet as a nut  ;D

Currently sitting at a modest 13,000 tri's.

\/ Below, right plate sticks out more IRL due to shape for exhaust which I've not done yet  ;)

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on June 15, 2016, 06:10:59 PM
Thanks  8)

Hands down the hardest part of this model so far the underside of the rear fender. Number plates now line up, just need to apply the mirror modifier so I can shape the right plate for the exhaust, other than that sweet as a nut  ;D

Currently sitting at a modest 13,000 tri's.

god, are you sleeping? eating? working? How can you go so fast?

Its looking so so good.  :D :D :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Well sure I work but what is this eating and sleeping thing all about? 8)

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on June 15, 2016, 06:32:36 PM
Well sure I work but what is this eating and sleeping thing all about? 8)

hahaha, amazing. I'm sure you will release it with a RC4 Makita Skin...Isn't it?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

So many good skin choices out there, I think you have from what, 2001 to 2008 roughly the same shape plastics?

Stock rm will come with it, Sobe, hoping gdub will do me one to package with it. The rest is up to you all ;)