• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:16:34 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Factory SX Training Facility [RELEASE] 18-06-2016

Started by pacopastor34, June 12, 2016, 04:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

June 12, 2016, 04:46:26 PM Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:40:22 PM by pacopastor34
Here it is! The final version of Factory SX Training Facility

Hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/v/jIvndRaGAIc

Track link: https://mega.nz/#!jZMx3RjA!dwxVhm6717_VbiRD0e6gue8ZHdZdUVKiB0gQrAozChE

MXBC Link: Uploaded

BadStar

June 12, 2016, 04:54:04 PM #1 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:04:30 PM by BadStar
Awesomeness!

Edit: It feels like Arena cross!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

pacopastor34

I woud like you to give me some ideas for the main tabletop in order to make it more "whipable", Maybe longer or replace it with a double or a triple?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice man! It reminds me of amateur arenacross tracks, just with a better layout.

You could maybe make the main tabletop more whippable by giving the take-off a better transition, right now it's very mellow, if you lowered it towards the bottom and then curved up to a consistent angle you'd get a bit more pop and it would be easier to whip.

Keep at it man! very fun. 8)

BadStar

Fats is right, its more on the face of the jump that makes it good for whips...table/double/triple, doesnt matter really. Nice curve and not too short will make whips nice!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

pacopastor34

1st post updated. What do you think about the new jumps?

BadStar

I think they are good! The first requires a bit of breaking and the second gets some nice air, see the ceiling :)

You have a jump somewhere in the middle that is maybe too short? it kicks the rear of the bike too high.. I am at work and am unable to direct you to the exact jump. Its after a left hand turn, immediate jump but kicks the rear..

I know its a WIP, but some very light "smoothing" brush would do this track great justice!

Very fun.

Maybe I can join in more creations when I can learn a dang object. haha

*you should go ahead and call it Arenacross.. very fitting and adds a new setting that doesn't exist in MXB!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

pacopastor34

Yeah, I like it, I think use that "place" and make different layouts.

I know what jump you said. It's too big and the bike bumps out the landing. I make a big big whip there but it needs to be smoothed.

I can help you with the objects. I followed exactly what TFC explained on his video and I used 3ds max 2015. I import the file, create a tape with the y and x measures of the track (ex. 350 x 350, 200 x 200 in meters) and when the track is imported to the scene, I scale it uniformly to the end of the tape and that's it. I put all the objects and then export all the objects without the terrain in fbx.

How you can live without put objects on your tracks? That damn thing got me. I'm so addicted.

BadStar

Haha.. I can't stand not having any objects on my track..so I stopped producing anything until I figure it out.  Maybe this week will be the week I get over that small bump and start adding content to mxb :)
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

pacopastor34

Quote from: BadStar on June 13, 2016, 10:17:03 PM
Haha.. I can't stand not having any objects on my track..so I stopped producing anything until I figure it out.  Maybe this week will be the week I get over that small bump and start adding content to mxb :)

Let me know and I will help you!

Jose Reina

Fantastic Track Paco, very very nice! Here one lap in this track ;)

http://www.youtube.com/v/xKcbnKpYcqc&featurereload

pacopastor34

ZATOX02 [FR]

pacopastor34

What? I don't understand. Can't you get it on the server? Something wrong with it? I can fix whatever.