• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:36:56 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

AMA Motocross

Started by teeds, July 18, 2016, 03:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

July 18, 2016, 03:36:01 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 03:57:43 PM by teeds
Other ways of watching seem to have dried up this week, but if anyone's looking here's a legit way to see the MX race from last weekend at Spring Creek.

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/video

:)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

GDUBMX

I always watch on the official Lucas oil mx sports site.  Promotocross. Com/live
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

Nice, last time I looked (a long time ago) they only showed highlights. This makes so much more sense and is probably why other sources are getting, erm, attention  :)

PizzaChet

Getting really stoked for day after tomorrow. The TNMX before Washougal is always crazy since people are already in town for the nattys.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

GDUBMX

Quote from: teeds on July 19, 2016, 12:07:12 PM
Nice, last time I looked (a long time ago) they only showed highlights. This makes so much more sense and is probably why other sources are getting, erm, attention  :)
Yeah man,  they do full motos now.  However they tend to have the latest video highlights which are spoilers at the tip of the pile.  Usually though I wait for slicknick to upload to pirate bay, been using him since 08 as its always top notch 60fps stuff
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds