• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:56:54 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 KTM SXF 250/350/450

Started by StoneRider, May 28, 2016, 08:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Stop putting my bikes in this game.

GDUBMX

*LINKS REMOVED* Requested by the original creator.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

2tfanatic

Too bad, the bike was amazing...

We need a 4 stroke ktm asap :)

lillite

I've got "page not found" ... how can I have these bikes? :D

StoneRider

They are not here anymore. You have to pay 70$ to ride it now. oh.. and only on MX Simulator. No MX Bikes.

lillite

Jay

July 24, 2016, 12:22:07 PM #21 Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:25:42 PM by Jay
Quote from: StoneRider on July 22, 2016, 09:09:36 PM
They are not here anymore. You have to pay 70$ to ride it now. oh.. and only on MX Simulator. No MX Bikes.

This guy...

no one ever paid 70 for this bikes its not even sold for half that which makes me assume you did not even buy it and it may have been handed off free with the Kawi as my way of saying thanks for supporting me... and that's if you didn't just source it yourself,

so don't paint me as the bad guy when you're here distributing my content that you never even purchased.

Midbeck

Quote from: Jay on July 24, 2016, 12:22:07 PM

This guy...

no one ever paid 70 for this bikes its not even sold for half that which makes me assume you did not even buy it and it may have been handed off free with the Kawi as my way of saying thanks for supporting me... and that's if you didn't just source it yourself,

so don't paint me as the bad guy when you're here distributing my content that you never even purchased.
That's straight up stealing... Shitty behavior. On a more serious note, how much money would we be talking to be allowed to convert the models to MXB Jay? Pm me here, mxs forums or on facebook if you rather keep it in private :)
#DirtyEuro

Ruubs

I've never liked that people just use other guys's work without asking it. What made me stop saying anything here on the forums was that I got hate for asking if the people whole stole someone's work actually did ask the content creator to use it.

I'm glad you came here to get things straight Jay.

StoneRider

July 25, 2016, 05:22:21 AM #24 Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:32:03 AM by StoneRider
Quote from: Jay on July 24, 2016, 12:22:07 PM

This guy...

Man, isn't it like that for the moment ? i'm just telling the truth. This is what you said. i always supported you and your work before. I had the KTM with David Leroux and Cyril Magnin. You agreed with that, and i bought the kxf. why don't you just let us play.... ? i don't get your money minded point.

StoneRider

July 25, 2016, 05:30:28 AM #25 Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:32:31 AM by StoneRider
Quote from: Sandbiter on July 24, 2016, 11:06:43 PM
I've never liked that people just use other guys's work without asking it. What made me stop saying anything here on the forums was that I got hate for asking if the people whole stole someone's work actually did ask the content creator to use it.

Why don't you try to get the situation and read all the comments before you slurp Jay like this huh ? :) that's rude man !
stop saying anything here
it could be a good idea. Or at least, think before you do.

Why are we still talking about those bikes ???? let's move on..!

Ruubs

Please read my comment again. I wasn't specificly talking about the bikes.

Jay

I point out that someone trying to run my name through the mud is wrong and i get this

Quote from: geofanatec on July 25, 2016, 12:08:33 AM
Seriously!

If nobody paid anything then why so much butt hurt Jay?
:)
I am genuinely convinced you are an imbecile.

Quote from: StoneRider on July 25, 2016, 05:30:28 AM

Why don't you try to get the situation and read all the comments before you slurp Jay like this huh ? :) that's rude man !
stop saying anything here
it could be a good idea. Or at least, think before you do.

Why are we still talking about those bikes ???? let's move on..!
Only reason It was brought up is because you made a sly remark about it --solution-- don't pass false information to people regarding myself and you will no longer see an issue

Midbeck Im not sure man every time I come to this forums they seemingly irrotate me and It is nothing to do with money that's stopping me from exporting to mxb so that wouldn't help

2tfanatic

He didn't steal anything, the official creator of the bike asked him to remove the bike from the download website and so he did.

If he would've stolen it he wouldn't of have removed it, stop being so butthurt he's just providing us content that we want so we can enjoy it, stop making huge problems out of everything and enjoy the god damn bikes.

StoneRider

July 26, 2016, 06:41:52 AM #29 Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:46:53 AM by StoneRider
Jay, be at least true to yourself. YOU are the guy who ask 2/3 times the game's Prices for content on a game where free and unlimited content is almost the whole point. You can turn it in every side you want... don't expect to be anything else but the bad guy. For all the guys who try hard to make bikes before and after you and release them for free. And if i based myself on what you said to me, i assume that you don't need money.
I make a lot of efforts trying to be respectful with you. But it's getting harder now.
And don't say that i gave false information because that's exactly what you said and what you want. At least be honest. Prove me wrong and let us ride the god damn bike ! i'm sure you'll feel better about yourself.