• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:42:05 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

How can we connect for races?

Started by lillite, July 22, 2016, 08:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lillite

Hi everyone!

When I want connect me on a server, I've the message "connected..." but Nothing more...

What happens there?

thanks in advance for your support!

lillite

yep I've got download this but it doesn't work...

all time i'ts writing "connected..." but it never work ...

teeds

Try renaming your bike and track folders and see if you can join a server running a stock track and bike. Tried re-installing? Does it work ok in testing?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

matty0l215

How long have you been waiting. It can take a couple of minutes to connect to a server once you see the connected screen.

PizzaChet

I did some DEEP research on this and found....

1. The load times are almost the same for online as offline when you successfully connect.
2. When it's loading the track, you can't move your mouse pointer for a few seconds and then you can.
3. As soon as you can move the pointer again the map will be loaded in less than 30 seconds when successful(offline and online).
4. If you don't see the pit screen within ~30 seconds after momentary pointer freeze while online then you won't be able to join, don't wait for 5 mins for it to load.
5. Every time I'm online I try to join every server and these findings are very consistent. I can only join 2 or 3 of the 10 or 11 servers listed.

I wish there was an error message with specific files missing or reasons why I couldn't connect.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

lillite

I've already waited more than 15 minutes and Nothing...

But in testing everything works great!

Asdrael

Just realized it: I think one of the bike pack is missing the KTM 125, but the server has it. I have had troubles connecting as well even after downloading the pack and found the bike missing.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

PizzaChet

Quote from: lillite on July 28, 2016, 05:20:02 PMI've already waited more than 15 minutes and Nothing...
Quote from: PizzaChet on July 26, 2016, 06:52:18 PM

1. The load times are almost the same for online as offline when you successfully connect.

4. If you don't see the pit screen within ~30 seconds after momentary pointer freeze while online then you won't be able to join, don't wait for 5 (or 15!) mins for it to load.

I wish there was an error message with specific files missing or reasons why I couldn't connect.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.