• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:40 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moto28

Moto i think ill come in first even this race dont worry.

But Piboso or Snappe did say it would be available first release. But he did say dont expect 40 person gates. If i recall hearing somewhere him saying 11 players? Not sure. Odd number too but oh well

Ruubs

Quote from: moto28 on March 05, 2014, 09:05:02 PM
Moto i think ill come in first even this race dont worry.

But Piboso or Snappe did say it would be available first release. But he did say dont expect 40 person gates. If i recall hearing somewhere him saying 11 players? Not sure. Odd number too but oh well
It's 14 players in Gp-bikes. Since Mx-bikes uses the same engine, it'll be the same for the first release if they won't update it.

moto28

How about a 14 player race with some of the most active people on the forums? Me, Rogers, Sandbiter, Mx181, Uollie, Gdubmx, and people like that? Heck maybe we could talk Snappe and Piboso to race with us  ;D

MotoRogers499

March 05, 2014, 11:52:33 PM #318 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:13:39 PM by MotoRogers499
Quote from: moto28 on March 05, 2014, 10:29:40 PM
How about a 14 player race with some of the most active people on the forums? Me, Rogers, Sandbiter, Mx181, Uollie, Gdubmx, and people like that? Heck maybe we could talk Snappe and Piboso to race with us  ;D

you missed someone!!
How could you forget     DD/Dianna Duhlgren/DD-crew/Darryn Durham/Dang Dang/DD Bra Size/Decal Designs/DD mother fudging socks.

giopanda

why does every thread have to go so offtopic?

MX181

both moto's, breath and relax haha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

moto28

Mx you cant say it wouldnt be fun though :P

MX181

Quote from: moto28 on March 06, 2014, 04:06:19 PM
Mx you cant say it wouldnt be fun though :P

You guys are so far off topic I don't know what your talking about haha sorry

MX181

Quote from: moto28 on March 06, 2014, 09:32:01 PM
Hahaha i was talking about the Day of release fun race. But yea, me and motorogers are off topic  ::)

22Ryann

Moto28 your making this entire forum not fun. For people who are genuinely excited about coming here. Your the stupid loud guy at the party that everyone wants to leave.

Midbeck

What I dont get is how you can have 121posts on a forum of a game that hasnt been released. I'd understand your postcount if piboso and snappe posted info about the game everyday...
Most of us get on this forum to see if any updates are posted or pics/videos, It's annoying having to go through your posts all the time.

Please moto28 and motorogers, chill with the posts or at least keep them on topic.
#DirtyEuro

giopanda

Motorogers what you don't understand, or probably pretend to, i don't know, is that postcount doesn't matters at all.
Have you ever seen piboso post something not important? Or seen snappe spamming?
What you do is just cram all the topic with stupid nonsense, and as you said 40% of your posts is to defend yourself, meaning that at least another 40% is just plain stupid posts that leads people to attack you.
And as math is pretty clear, turns out that just 20% of your posts might be useful to the community, dragging your post count to around 20 posts. (Luckily most of your posts have been edited so you don't double post every time)
And as you said you're just spamming while waiting for the game to be released, and when it will be out you won't be here on the forums anymore, exactly when it will be needed to really discuss the game, because all we can do now is just speculate and dream about.
So at the end, all this just means that you are worth almost nothing to this community, so please try to control yourself and stop spamming.
And i'm not just writing to you of course..

MotoRogers499

Sorry for DP, but will the game support Xinput controllers? I just got my new Logitech controller which is Xinput, and it works on most games, but im having difficulty getting it to work on GP-Bikes.

Thanks!

m121c

Quick question:

What makes a user an advanced user? Are you going to have to prove your skills? Prior work? Maturity? Does it just come down to who you want to be advanced and not advanced?

I like the idea though, less goony things being made and gives people something to build up to.

PiBoSo

Quote from: m121c on March 09, 2014, 10:03:15 PM
Quick question:

What makes a user an advanced user? Are you going to have to prove your skills? Prior work? Maturity? Does it just come down to who you want to be advanced and not advanced?

I like the idea though, less goony things being made and gives people something to build up to.

"Advanced" means "with the needed skills". Modding will require a lot of knowledge, especially physics.