• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:57:14 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Archview mx park (UPDATE 02-08-2016)

Started by Ruubs, November 12, 2015, 06:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Shame because it should allow you to lean / whip to a certain extent no matter what the jump face is like, bear in mind we're talking a few degrees in angle.. Its the same on Asdraels sx tracks, no hope of getting a good whip and they're based on real jump sizes..

Hopefully something that might be fixed for beta 5.

Wedgewood

Great track.  I love all the details and the atmosphere.  I find the shadows just a bit too dark, however my monitor is calibrated for photo editing so that may be the cause.  Keep up the good work.

lillite

Hi!

Just a big thanks for this amazing track!

But, how I can turn off the sound of the public? I didn't heard my motor :/

Ruubs

Quote from: lillite on August 22, 2016, 11:13:43 PM
Hi!

Just a big thanks for this amazing track!

But, how I can turn off the sound of the public? I didn't heard my motor :/

Thanks!

You can't turn the sounds off.
Do you have the latest update of this track? I turned down the spectators volume by 50%.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Can't you just remove the .wav's from the track folder? Or does that cause problems..

Have you tried messing with the sound options? I think there is one for 'music' or something like that, perhaps that's track sounds?

Ruubs

Quote from: TheFatController on August 23, 2016, 12:33:26 PM
Can't you just remove the .wav's from the track folder? Or does that cause problems..

Have you tried messing with the sound options? I think there is one for 'music' or something like that, perhaps that's track sounds?
Removing them from the track folder might cause problems online, I guess. Not sure though!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Perhaps.. Removing the scr file to stop animated textures doesn't cause problems, sounds might be the same..

Ruubs

Reupload to dropbox.
Some people had problems with mediafire not working anymore.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb3avhh2xprgohk/archview.rar?dl=0

chasebell235

Jes Colman

AZDesertRat