• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:12:40 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MTB

Started by rc4187, August 31, 2016, 06:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Badstar, that looks ace mate!

Asdrael

Good to see the creativity effort here :) Nice one guys!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

john_710

Cant wait to see how that trail comes out and that mtb is dope!

rc4187

Quote from: BadStar on September 13, 2016, 10:43:32 PM
RC... I hope the brakes are good on that bike you got..this looks a bit dangermountainous!

:o  That looks like it will be fun :)

DudeeliteMX

This is SO sick. It NEEDS to be done to this awesome game. Trailing with the MTB would be the most awesome feeling in First-Person-Camera. Like alot of BMX/MTB jumps in the woods literally surrounded by trees, one mistake and you're screwD! I think Piboso has a new task for the animations on the MTB XD

Borke

Ashien

MTB freeride was my life for like 2 months, loved that so much. Please can we make this happen? I am getting really tired of MXS and want to play this so much more, just cant get into the physics yet. THIS would so hold a lot of us over.
Ride, ride now and ride as fast as you can and dont look back...unless your taunting

Shorty3445

Pls post a download link!!!!

rc4187

Quote from: Shorty3445 on October 06, 2016, 06:59:57 PM
Pls post a download link!!!!

Would love to work further on it. Been real busy. Also without a proper course, it wouldn't be much fun. mx tracks aren't ideal for MTB unfortunately.

BadStar

How does it ride on the "enduro" track by pib?
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

rc4187

Quote from: BadStar on October 07, 2016, 01:03:05 AM
How does it ride on the "enduro" track by pib?

Had to give the motor some more power because of all the hills so I dropped the 125 engine in it. But weights and suspension distances are set for the MTB.

VIDEO ON ENDURO TRACK:   https://youtu.be/UpZFtaw-gUo

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It does look fantastic though..

Could you have a stab at an engine? I mean, you know roughly how fast a bike goes, you can't bike up steep hills fast, and you only really need to be able to put power down to get moving for downhill.

I've got no projects on, so if you have a go at making a rough engine for it, I'll then have a go at making a few test tracks. But I do think that would be easier to do with a rough idea of how powerful it's going to be.

On a side note, any way of stopping the throttle wrist motion?

rc4187

Quote from: TheFatController on October 07, 2016, 04:28:48 PM
It does look fantastic though..

Could you have a stab at an engine? I mean, you know roughly how fast a bike goes, you can't bike up steep hills fast, and you only really need to be able to put power down to get moving for downhill.

I've got no projects on, so if you have a go at making a rough engine for it, I'll then have a go at making a few test tracks. But I do think that would be easier to do with a rough idea of how powerful it's going to be.

On a side note, any way of stopping the throttle wrist motion?

I have an engine made up for it, it's just not very fun on any of the tracks. And it's not perfect. It's haven't quite figured how to remove engine braking and whatnot.  I can't do anything about animations unfortunately.

Ruubs

https://www.youtube.com/v/ViAuyUw_dwk
It'd be a dream to have this.