• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Wanted: streamer/recorder to record 2016 Gtx Pro 250 Nationals

Started by GDUBMX, September 22, 2016, 08:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Hmm..  Pain in the arse!

Geo will have the server side stuff and he's in oklahoma so will be about later on.
I think our team has its bikes and gear ready for upload so we will do ours tonight or tomorrow.

Ill put a post up in the gtx board to encourage the entries so far to create and upload their stuff also.
Here is a link to the promo Rd1 video we did if you want to use this in some way mate.

https://youtu.be/TJxwmqscXEE

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

doubledragoncc

September 30, 2016, 11:44:02 AM #46 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:47:02 AM by doubledragoncc
Sorry mate but its like being a total noob in MXB as there is so much to have to have and I am REAL busy as I got 3 systems to build and do GPB too!!!

Thanks for all you guys helping me sort this out

DD

EDIT: Great intro, I am shit at that kind of thing doing it quickly but will try and sort something out or if there is the original video that I could edit i Sony Vega Pro13 it would help.

doubledragoncc

Thanks m8

I have to remake all 3 servers for GPB first as beta9 just got released and will get right back on this when done tomorrow. Guess my date is off lol

DD

doubledragoncc

So deleted EVERYTHING MXB from my system

Downloaded beta4 and tracks and bikes as you said and still fucking bike mismatch!!!!

7 times dude!!!!

I dont get it.

DD

GDUBMX

Maybe it's my track pack I gave you mate.  I get sent slot of Beth's and never clean out my folders..  Perhaps geo can compile a clean track pack for download.  Maybe that throws up a bike mismatch?  Plus I'm pretty sure geo may of updated the bike pack too.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

doubledragoncc

THanks m8

Never had tracks cause a bike error so it must be ONE bike lol

Or if someone who races copies all their stuff and can upload it?

DD

doubledragoncc

Quote from: geofanatec on October 05, 2016, 07:09:53 PM
Bike pack sent is exactly from server (even with default bikes). No way this shouldn't work.

Hmm.......is the "bikes.pkz" still in the main MXB folder?

If not, then this may be the issue

Yep its there I aint new to mods lol

DD

doubledragoncc

Ok so I did an old GPB trick and extracted the pkz file too and that did the trick. Normally dont have to extract the bike pkz, at least not in GPB.

Now I need rider kit to and all paints.

DD

doubledragoncc

Just make sure that the bikes and all  paints are clearly named or in folders to know where they go I aint no MX boy lol.

DD

𝖙𝖋𝖈

If geo builds the folder structure into the zip (hopefully) it can just be extracted to the root.

doubledragoncc

WTF...............................Now I get bike mismatch again and have the set you sent me, first time said mismatch RMZ 250 2016, so went and selected that bike then tried to join again and just said bike mismatch

If I use the set you said is from the server why do I keep getting mismatches with them????

DD

doubledragoncc

Well no wonder!!!

Got it working, got online after 10 mins crashed and then MXB would not start, 15th or 20th install and is working for now.

I need you guys to practice so I can set up OBS to record n stream BUT.....................

The track cams suck big time!!!

There is no real track cams as in GPB that follow a rider round the track and make it impossible to get a good kind of  TV style coverage!!! How am I supposed to cover a race if most cams are miles from the track or in a barn???

DD

HornetMaX

Quote from: geofanatec on October 12, 2016, 10:37:34 PM
PiBoSo or Snapped (or anyone) does the camera file transfer from server to joined users like the race data does? If so, I can make a camera file for server.

If not, will a "modded" camera file on DDs PC keep him from being able to join?

Answer no to both, I'm 99.99% sure.

doubledragoncc

Dont mean to rude btw just GPB cams are always good for TV style and used to it.

I will need practice before the race bro lol

DD