• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:24:12 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Installing Bike Skins Problem ?

Started by Clintos, October 15, 2016, 05:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clintos

Help Please !
Ive recently downloaded some bike paints(17 Rmz250) and ive done what you were meant to do to install them but the skin doesn't show up properly ingame, like its messed up and showing black over the actualy skin. Anyone know the problem?

Cheers, Clintos Martini  8)
Training to get better every single day.

BadStar

It's hard to say without us seeing your folder/file setup

You should have created a "bikes" folder, drop rmz folder inside bikes folder. Open rmz folder, open "paints" then place the .pnt file inside.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

Also there seems to be some pretty poor file naming taking place at the moment,  I've downloaded the 2017 rmz but in game it's called the 2016? I've already had a pm from someone trying to put skins on the 16 using a 17 template..

Hopefully Damo will update when he gets 5 mine,  I know he's been super busy.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Clintos

Thanks For the help but i figured it out myself yesterday!

Thanks anyway.
Training to get better every single day.

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Jordan Gallagher

I download my honda and put it in the honda paints folder but it shows a stock bike in game

fridgedollar

Quote from: Jordan Gallagher on September 01, 2021, 01:37:38 AMI download my honda and put it in the honda paints folder but it shows a stock bike in game

you might need the 2021 model swap if you dont have it - http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=3455.0#post_swaps2

BtdTRactors12

recebtly i've bult a custom skin foe the kxf 250 but when i try to open it in game it does not apper olso i tried with different psd's and bike but it isn't working, i'm using the 2022 kx 250 bike oem pack