• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:33:40 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Introduction

Started by adonay -adomxsuperkill, October 26, 2016, 04:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adonay -adomxsuperkill

sorry for my bad English good morning everyone hope you read if you believe in God my name is adonay am motocross racer and I'm from Venezuela and I know that there are miracles and good people really love the game (MX BIKES)  8) and its creators love them very much for making this game I congratulate and thank you thank you very much for creating it, even though it is a beta has very good physical has a problem with the traction of the bike and others but it will improve the game without full simulation support options with 80% stability but I played the demo version and I love want to play the full version think they stopped reading and closed this message in what they read this but I hope you know? that would help me: I wish I had money to pay the full game because it's worth but I'm poor, I have 19 years old and my parents do not have euros or pain to pay want to play the full version please i want to install mods play on other tracks I have LICENSED please help my all know that God will multiply it costs them please please if you finish reading this thanks very much for taking your time and read my message would appreciate all my life to help me have faith that if I help ... you know is wanting something and be able to have so much you hard you :'(

Ruubs

October 26, 2016, 05:44:59 PM #1 Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 05:46:57 PM by Sandbiter
Sorry I didn't read it, I'm an atheist.

Just kidding!
Great to hear that you like the game this much. I have to agree that it's pretty awesome so far and it's only beta 4 at the moment.
I don't think there's anyone that want to donate money to you or buy you a licence. But you never know, there still are generous people in the world!

Asdrael

At this stage, your best bet seem to be praying.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sorry to be negative here but I'm not sure what God has to do with you wanting / others paying for you to play MX-Bikes.. ???

Ruubs

Just curious, but are there any more atheists in this community? Or am I the only one?

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

HornetMaX

Quote from: Sandbiter on October 26, 2016, 06:06:08 PM
Just curious, but are there any more atheists in this community? Or am I the only one?
Count me in.

HornetMaX

Quote from: geofanatec on October 27, 2016, 01:01:27 AM
Quote from: HornetMaX on October 27, 2016, 12:57:16 AM
Quote from: Sandbiter on October 26, 2016, 06:06:08 PM
Count me in.

Definitely count me out (I really hope this conversation doesn't go where I think it will  ??? )

To hell ?  ;D

Ruubs

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 27, 2016, 01:09:15 AM
To hell ?  ;D
Haha nice one.

Probably a relieve for Piboso: Mx Simulator also suffers from game crashes at the moment. ::)
I think it'll be fixed very soon tho.

PizzaChet

Until I see or hear from God directly, then the jury is still out. Religion is a beautiful thing when practiced quietly or kept to one's self. It only get's ugly when crammed down another's throat as gospel.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

adonay -adomxsuperkill

sorry for my bad English thanks for the good and bad reviews really respect their opinions was that people pay to play quies mx-bikes have all the money needed to buy the game and donate to the modder them if they deserve money because with their work and projects we just want to play more mx bikes, mx simulator which are two incredible games they make us new track, skins, models, bikes Honda, yamaha, Suzuki, kawasaki, KTM, huski I give thanks to them and also I am not of any non-Christian and evangelical religion only believe in god and I have great faith not try to swindle anyone nor am begging them to buy me the mx game bikes is amazing haha only asked for help but people help to others it is like playing mx bikes with stability 20% impossible but eventually we thank you for answering hope someday to play with you to beat them haha and if they have money to buy the game is very good and donate to the modder to follow us surprising thanks for reading

adonay -adomxsuperkill

I support you
Quote from: geofanatec on October 28, 2016, 01:31:05 AM
Not preaching the gospel here, but do want to say:

If anyone ever saw God, before their death, then what would be the point to Faith?

Plus, you don't have to look hard to see God around you all the time doing His works. While not a "direct" interaction, it is no less real.

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

adonay -adomxsuperkill

adonay -adomxsuperkill

someone knows because the game runs slow me now? not that fluid passing game and now I walked lag :'(