• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:48:07 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2008 KX250 2t WIP

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, October 14, 2016, 05:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

At it again.. Couldn't help myself. I'm going to use the engine from the RM as making a new one is way to much, but still this one will probably take longer due to life changes.

teeds

Good to to see, this is the bike I have  :) . Shout if you want any close up odd angle pics or dimensions of anything.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks teeds! I'll definitely take you up on that, right now I'm struggling to find pictures of the rear end, inside the rear fender / no. plates, but still have plenty of work to do on the front first :)

GDUBMX

Looking so clean. Awesome work mate!  Always loved the 2 stroke kawis
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

BadStar

Nice! I'm excited. The rm is great, so I know this will be
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vortex_Damien

Can we see polyflow? would love to see it

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Maybe later, at work right now.. But the above is the regular model with no subdivisions on the plastics. I've learnt from my mistakes and am making the high and low poly at the same time lol..

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Awesome dude..

Yeah, I made the rm low poly to start. Then made a high poly version to bake. Problem was you can't just use subdivide to make things high poly as it doesn't look right without supports etc.. So had to make a better high poly, then when taking all the subdivides off the low poly was ruined lol.. 3 Damn times I made that bike!

Ruubs

Wireframe please ;D
Just kidding!

Looking good so far! :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Here is the wireframe for you Sandy