• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:37:54 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Input Plugins

Started by PiBoSo, April 21, 2014, 11:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

April 21, 2014, 11:37:42 PM Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 04:30:32 PM by PiBoSo
It is possible to write a DLL that sends input data to MX Bikes.

The interface can be downloaded at: http://www.mx-bikes.com/?page=downloads

Please note that all function calls are blocking, so control should be returned to simulation as soon as possible to avoid framerate issues.

The DLL must be compiled for 64 bit.

The plugin must have the file extension renamed to DLI and it must be copied to the "plugins" directory in MX Bikes installation folder.

PiBoSo

Source code updated to the latest interface.

PiBoSo

Please note that, starting with Beta8, input plugins must be compiled for 64 bit.

Azazel

Hi,

Is it possible to add more details to explain how to use this plugin.

I think to use for example, to change automatically camera in game to using SControllerData_t.

I try to use it, but I think I misunderstood what it's all about.

Thanks

Hernan

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to work with this plugin to build a real bike interface.
But I cannot achieve to do this, because I cannot build a dll with my visual studio.

Could you tell me about how to make a project with Visual Studio to make a dll successfully?

When I put my .dll (64x) into plugins directory and rename it as ".dli", the Simulator does not reconize it or I think that is what happens.

For example in order to test this, I wrote an fopen function to write some file when Startup() function it's triggered and it never writes the file. :'(

How do I do this?
Thank you so much. 

Eddi

So I tried installing Max Hud into my Plugins folder but It didnt work...
I figuered the problem was the other two files which were already in there: one of them was called something with x input....
So I delete those two files which was very dumb because now my controller isnt working anymor :(((
Any tips what i should do??

KIR919

Quote from: Hernan on July 11, 2020, 03:13:39 AMHi Everyone,

I am trying to work with this plugin to build a real bike interface.
But I cannot achieve to do this, because I cannot build a dll with my visual studio.

Could you tell me about how to make a project with Visual Studio to make a dll successfully?

When I put my .dll (64x) into plugins directory and rename it as ".dli", the Simulator does not reconize it or I think that is what happens.

For example in order to test this, I wrote an fopen function to write some file when Startup() function it's triggered and it never writes the file. :'(

How do I do this?
Thank you so much. 

Hi, how far did you get with this? Im starting up a projekt on my own, trying to implement a handlebar interface.
The only problem i see this project is having, is that there is no direct control of the handlebar at this point.
And i dont know if its even possible for PiBoSo to expose this feature.