• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:24:06 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MXGP Demo is out

Started by ChrisK, March 21, 2014, 01:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

Have the same Sound Problem Today

Omar

Did they release the console demo?My PC wouldn't handle the game unless in minimum graphics, and I would need to hook up my PS3 controller.

Arvoss

I like it :D Pretty realistic, nice graphics. Maybe the jumps are a bit too slow but overall a nice game/demo :D
The free camera is also very cool!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Well you guys said it was ok so I thought id give it a go. Wasnt bad, didnt really make me wanna buy it tho. Physics all felt a bit trapped if that makes sense

MxRyan261

In case you didnt notice this is the General Discussion for Mx-Bikes, when you click on General Discussion it says under it ALL MX BIKES RELATED TOPICS, now im no genius but im pretty sure you arent talking about Mx-Bikes, please stop putting useless topics on the forum. Thank You for your time. :)

Ruubs

Quote from: MxRyan261 on March 24, 2014, 07:10:04 PM
In case you didnt notice this is the General Discussion for Mx-Bikes, when you click on General Discussion it says under it ALL MX BIKES RELATED TOPICS, now im no genius but im pretty sure you arent talking about Mx-Bikes, please stop putting useless topics on the forum. Thank You for your time. :)
We've had this discusion before.
There is no off-topic section yet, so we post off-topic stuff in here too, most of the guys on this forum agreed with that.

Pr0D1g10

I can't find it, give me the link please

KaseoDip

Quote from: Pr0D1g10 on March 24, 2014, 08:17:35 PM
I can't find it, give me the link please
Search MXGP on steam

MotoRogers499

Quote from: gdubmx on March 22, 2014, 08:50:04 AM
Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 22, 2014, 05:12:14 AM
It won't let me play the demo for some reason. I downloaded on steam and I then tried to play it and it gave me the normal yould you like the following changed to be done to your computer blah blah. After that it doesn't do anything. After I click ok nothing happens. No error message, no not responding signs, it just doesn't launch. Any ideas?

try restarting steam and running in admin mode, if all else fails re-download it again. it should work mate. Your computer is saying no..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY

Thanks G-DUB!

Jeston

A few pictures I did (Sorry if they're abit big)

Omar

March 25, 2014, 09:56:53 PM #25 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:10:01 PM by Snappe
Quote from: Jeston on March 25, 2014, 04:59:16 PM
A few pictures I did (Sorry if they're abit big)
The first one looked so real  :o

ChrisK

Quote from: MxRyan261 on March 24, 2014, 07:10:04 PM

nice first post. congrats

DD

woah the front brake rotor is caked in mud.

Jeston

Quote from: DD on March 26, 2014, 02:44:32 AM
woah the front brake rotor is caked in mud.

Hasn't been used in a while, that's why  ;)

Snappe

Please don't quote images! Edit them out of the quote before posting!