• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:35:11 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pre-order

Started by Arvoss, March 26, 2014, 11:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoss

Is there a possibility to pre-order mx-bikes? I would definately buy a license key today.  :D Maybe you can send an e-mail on the day of the release to make sure we don't miss it ;) It's also good for PiBoSo and Snappe to see how many members are actually buying MX Bikes ;)

MotoRogers499

+1
This has been suggestes a few times, but im still on board with it. After March 31st im just gunna e refreshing the downloads page on Mx-bikes.com every 5 min lol, so a notification email or a pre order would be nice.

Omar

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 26, 2014, 05:29:08 PM
+1
This has been suggestes a few times, but im still on board with it. After March 31st im just gunna e refreshing the downloads page on Mx-bikes.com every 5 min lol, so a notification email or a pre order would be nice.
WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD PAGE :O

onlyonetone

+1

They said if they don't make the Q1 release it will be some time before the end of April. and they are 99.99% on that. So don't get your hopes up on that refresh button.

Ruubs

Quote from: onlyonetone on March 26, 2014, 06:27:25 PM
+1

They said if they don't make the Q1 release it will be some time before the end of April. and they are 99.99% on that. So don't get your hopes up on that refresh button.
The day after 31 March is 1 April. AFTER 31 March (in the month April) he wants to spam the refresh button, because they say it will release some time before the end of April.

MX181

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 26, 2014, 08:26:03 PM
Quote from: onlyonetone on March 26, 2014, 06:27:25 PM
+1

The day after 31 March is 1 April. AFTER 31 March (in the month April) he wants to spam the refresh button, because they say it will release some time before the end of April.

What you guys are forgetting is this is only a alpha release not the game release

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Arvoss

So? :P Why couldn't you pre-order an alpha release? See it a bit as crowdfunding ;)

MX181

Quote from: Arvoss on March 26, 2014, 10:58:56 PM
So? :P Why couldn't you pre-order an alpha release? See it a bit as crowdfunding ;)

You have a point, although no. I think once we have played the alpha then we can make these decision + its under a week till April #GetPumped

uollie

I'm pretty comfortable with the thought of spending my money on their unfinished product. I'm confident I will not regret a pre-order if it were to happen. I've only ever regretted buying one game in my life.

PiBoSo

March 27, 2014, 11:30:21 AM #9 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:32:12 AM by PiBoSo
Pre-ordering is not planned, because it is important to test the demo on your PC to check if it runs correctly.

MX181

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 27, 2014, 11:30:21 AM
Pre-ordering is not planned, because it is important to test the demo on your PC to check if it runs correctly.

thanks for backing me up boss hehe, April is fast approaching. Hows things looking?

moto28

A Email verification or large forum post on the release day of the alpha would be nice.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: moto28 on March 27, 2014, 09:35:19 PM
A Email verification or large forum post on the release day of the alpha would be nice.

Large forum post as appose to...a small one? lol

DD

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 28, 2014, 01:20:39 AM
Quote from: moto28 on March 27, 2014, 09:35:19 PM

Large forum post as appose to...a small one? lol
Bahahahahahahaha

Moto28, I'm sure you'll see it. I check this forum at least a few times a week, there's no way you check it less than me!  ;D

MotoRogers499

Quote from: Omarios on March 26, 2014, 05:48:30 PM
WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD PAGE :O

http://mx-bikes.com/ (?page=downloads)

Exact website as GP-Bikes. I like the layout. Cool to see an overview already.