• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:59:58 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Show off your wheelie skills! (video)

Started by grimm, January 07, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimm

https://www.youtube.com/v/vJTiUUQ6B_c

After a little talk here and there over the years about starting a wheelie thread, here it is. Still getting the hang of Beta5 so I used the stock 450SM on a track from the GP Bikes community called JanjGP for the ultra long strait on it. Cleveland would work all the same as it's got a huge strait section on it as well. Pretty sure a track maker could even whip up a decent airport runway sort of thing if someone asked nice enough. Dragster 1.0 is another track with a fantastic strait on it for wheelies too. The sky is the limit to how long you can keep it up if you just go slow enough.  ;)

So who's got the skill to maintain unicycle mode? 56 seconds is the best I've achieved on B5, but I'll be working on getting the entire JanjGP strait away by the end of the winter at the longest, hopefully have it dialed by mid February though.  8)
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!

grimm

Get your coasters dialed in!! The "rotation bug" has been reportedly (video too) fixed on GP and MX Bikes! I can drag fender like a mad man when the patch drops with that fix in it, who's gonna make the first stunt supermoto with a 12 bar I can drag?
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!