• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:26:30 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MTB

Started by rc4187, August 31, 2016, 06:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzaChet

October 23, 2016, 07:02:53 PM #31 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:05:38 PM by PizzaChet
I just watched Red Bull Hardline 2016 yesterday. I believe gnarly would be the word. Really hard to replicate, I'm sure.

https://youtu.be/O123k8icFGU
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

loinen

Haha, that's just great! So, now we need some good animation for this.

Ruubs

Quote from: PiBoSo
* GPB / MXB: completed the update of the Bike Editor to support the new push arm, trail arm, rigid and hardtail suspension geometries
Rigid and hardtail suspension geometries. 8)

How's that trail of yours going Badstar?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sweet! I saw that yesterday and all I could think was bmx trails.

Seems PiBoSo titles are becoming more platforms for mods, it's a shame it's not that well known.

BadStar

Quote from: Sandbiter on December 31, 2016, 12:23:37 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo
* GPB / MXB: completed the update of the Bike Editor to support the new push arm, trail arm, rigid and hardtail suspension geometries
Rigid and hardtail suspension geometries. 8)

How's that trail of yours going Badstar?

I wasn't sure this would happen so it was a bit stalled..but that brings back some motivation :)
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

AlexTee

im more excited about this than anything. if it happens i cant wait to model some bikes!!!!

grimm

There may not be a ton of replies, but there is the lurking masses (like me) that used to ride, or maybe even still ride as an older guy, that would love to see something like this put in. The new enduro track that got added would be great to just go off trail and ride through the bumpy bits. Just figured I would drop a reply saying there is more than just commenters that are excited about projects like this.  ;)
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!

rc4187

I'm still interested in the project myself so no worries... I actually did open it back up a couple days ago for the first time in months. still needs a lot of work. There are a couple guys who have tested it that can attest to what it lacks. I do think it's possible to make a very real feeling MTB sim with it though.

fozzylad

Dude I ride downhill in real life and would love this bike as there usnt any descent bike games around

loganwren245

Whatever happened to the plans with this? this would be such an awesome addition to the game as someone who rides both

giuliano199

Man I would really love for this to still happen someday..

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.