• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:09 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Motocross GP tracks

Started by Niko Mouk, April 03, 2016, 10:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

Looking good Niko, cant wait to test some of those gp tracks! <3

ChrisK

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

GDUBMX

Hey man, any updates on the tracks? could do with a new one to rip! cheers

Niko Mouk

Same answer as for Washougal sorry  :-\ these last weeks I'm working hard on mxsimulator but this is still in the pipe and the work is in progress. As every steps are not easy, I'm doing all heightmaps at the moment, then I'll texture them, and the more painfull part I'll do objects.
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

GDUBMX

How you getting  on with these Niko?

StoneRider

he can't let mxs go... don't ask me why ! ^^ just kidding. He's (and i was with him ^^) the organizer of the french mxs champ. And he can't just.. stop to play mxb. The lads don't want to switch game yet... as sad as it is. With this and, his work and his family... it's hard for him to find the time. We'll have to be a lil more patient !

GDUBMX

Hey Niko,  any updates on these mate?  Beta 5 is here and is awesome.. We could do with some new tracks :)

StoneRider

Quote from: gdubmx on January 17, 2017, 03:49:40 PM
Hey Niko,  any updates on these mate?  Beta 5 is here and is awesome.. We could do with some new tracks :)

i'm working on him... he just got back from the US. May be he will finally try the B5 now... :)

Niko Mouk

Yep guys I'm still alive but as Stone said, I'm divided into many projects actually and the freetime is something rare.
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

GDUBMX

Yeah.. We know Niko,  maybe in beta 26 we can play your tracks hahah

StoneRider

Quote from: gdubmx on January 23, 2017, 04:25:43 PM
Yeah.. We know Niko,  maybe in beta 26 we can play your tracks hahah

+1000

rafagas

I bought the game yesterday and I imported Bellpuig already. I will most likely work on Bellpuig and Talavera for now.

Jose Reina

Quote from: rafagas on January 24, 2017, 08:25:53 PM
I bought the game yesterday and I imported Bellpuig already. I will most likely work on Bellpuig and Talavera for now.

Como tu por aki! jejeje saludos y bienvenido!

PD: waiting for Bellpuig!! ;)

pacopastor34

Quote from: rafagas on January 24, 2017, 08:25:53 PM

Yeah! You're the man. I know you are a so successful track creator but if you want or need some help or asking for something just let me know. En espaƱol mejor. Jaja