• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:02:55 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2017 Kawasaki and Kawasaki OEM bike pack.

Started by StoneRider, January 28, 2017, 11:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

post the geom file please stone, this bike downloads are huge! lol
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

StoneRider

Quote from: gdubmx on January 29, 2017, 07:23:11 PM
post the geom file please stone, this bike downloads are huge! lol

+1..

Asdrael

Quickly: Stone aske me to give this bike the same treatment I gave the YZF, so I obliged. this means the fork changed, and the rear shock completely changed - .geom and .cfg (both files). I have no opinion on where this model comes from and I just fixed 2 files.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

StoneRider

Quote from: Asdrael on January 29, 2017, 07:32:13 PM
Quickly: Stone aske me to give this bike the same treatment I gave the YZF, so I obliged. this means the fork changed, and the rear shock completely changed - .geom and .cfg (both files). I have no opinion on where this model comes from and I just fixed 2 files.

Asdrael

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

CSchmied986

Why after like 5 laps is the bike so dirty you can barely see it? Is there a way to turn the dirt off, or get the .edf files with no dirt layers? Awesome geom!! Happy to have this back on here.
(especially since i paid too) . It's his bad if he has a problem. I sent $ and received the temp/ and obj, and have not given either away. Just gave people a way to see it!

Asdrael

February 02, 2017, 10:47:50 AM #21 Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 12:20:38 PM by Asdrael
For people that like testing - I have redone the geometry fast (2h30~) following only the tutorial I have made. You can find a geometry file to test in the post: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1535.msg22465#msg22465
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

CSchmied986

Any way in the config files to turn the dirt off?? Overkill is an under statement. Oh, and in the config, i changed the steering lock angle from 42 to 30, and it handles really smooth. (IMO)

StoneRider

Quote from: NorCal 986 on February 04, 2017, 02:28:47 AM
Any way in the config files to turn the dirt off?? Overkill is an under statement. Oh, and in the config, i changed the steering lock angle from 42 to 30, and it handles really smooth. (IMO)

A big update will come soon. New edf with new mud layers, new 2K textures... and for the Geom and Config files, we are trying to be as close as possible to the original KXF.

And after that... i'll do the same for the rmz  ;)

CSchmied986

Sweet! Bike handles awesome!  8)

Asdrael

Quote from: NorCal 986 on February 04, 2017, 04:39:57 PM
Sweet! Bike handles awesome!  8)

Could be better, made big noob mistakes in the geom. Got an update ready for after the race which is imo, miles above and much closer to OEM values. So tomorrow or early next week depending on how we progress on it ;).
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

CSchmied986

I was messing with the steering Loc, and changed it from 42 to 30 and really liked it. Look forward to the new update!

Asdrael

Quote from: NorCal 986 on February 04, 2017, 11:03:37 PM
I was messing with the steering Loc, and changed it from 42 to 30 and really liked it. Look forward to the new update!

That's because I messed up the front on my early release correction (my geom focused on the rear which was a mess). Trail, offset and steering weight are slightly off so the front is "shaky". What you do is virtually add a steering dampener. Next release will fix that - probably this upcoming week.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

StoneRider

Updated 02/07/2017
New mud layers
New Geom
2K textures
Seat bug fixed
OEM version released

Asdrael

February 08, 2017, 08:30:26 AM #29 Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:43:10 PM by Asdrael
Seal officialy delivered by a team of expert (yeah yeah no s). Feel free to add to first post ;)

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord