• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:36:38 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Fun Event @ Budds Creek - Wednesday 8th February 20:30 UTC - Honda CR125

Started by teeds, February 04, 2017, 12:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Announcing a Fun Race at Budds Creek (Maryland) on the Classic 1996 CR125 (created by rc4187)

Wednesday 8th February 20:30 UTC

Budds Creek is part of a multi-functional motorsports facility that features a world-class motocross track, a 3/8th mile clay oval, and drag strip all on the same property. It sits just one hour from Capital Hill in Washington, D.C. Budds Creek enters its 26th year in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship and boasts a unique mix of sand and clay, multiple elevation changes, several off-camber corners, and a wide array challenging obstacles in a truly dynamic layout. The 2007 Motocross of Nations cemented Budds Creeks status as one of the worlds premier motocross tracks. It was the second U.S. facility to host the biggest professional motocross race on the planet.

Steve Lamson - 1996 AMA Motocross Champion on his CR125

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Details

To participate you will require this bike https://mega.nz/#!YlAyharZ!M20kdfMuPpSlFT2Q7YH95YE2v-booeELR9rk_GSJqwI  the track is already included with the game.

2 servers will be used, 1 server will be running practice for all and when the event starts, a separate server will be used to hold the races. Those taking part will be called to join the race server and when finished will need to return to the practice server to await their next race call. The heat races will be short to keep waiting times down with the main being slightly longer.

The heats will be setup to run in different formats depending on the number of participants but should also allow for lag free racing that can be replayed to a decent standard. Heat and final races will currently contain a maximum of 8 riders, maybe lower depending on turnout. A single race might be held if numbers are too low to run heats. For initial heat selection names will be drawn at random.

Collisions will be on and deformation off.

Entries

Post Below to reserve a place including your Name and Race number (make sure not to post a number already chosen).

Entry List - Max 16
1/. Teeds #321
2/. doc1 #4
3/. philiaN #389
4/. Paco Pastor #91
5/. Zhult #18
6/. Geofanatec #34
7/. Ruben Kuilder #317
8/. stevo #711
9/. BadStar #8
10/. StoneRider #2
11/. Oralpha # 45
12/. SATANAS #757
13/. Damien Desmond #115
14/. Asdrael #15
15/.
16 /.                   
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Ruubs

Ruben Kuilder #317 (Don't know if I'll be there, but I'll try).

BadStar

Quote from: geofanatec on February 04, 2017, 03:11:16 AM
(I may or may not be there as it is 2:30 in afternoon on a workday). BUT, i'll try

Same.. but I'm ready!

BadStar
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vortex_Damien

StoneRider

teeds

Vortex_Damien

teeds

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord