• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:30 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Fun Event @ Budds Creek - Wednesday 8th February 20:30 UTC - Honda CR125

Started by teeds, February 04, 2017, 12:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex_Damien

can we add the other 125s? or maybe make it a 2stroke shootout and have 125/250

teeds

Maybe for another week yes, I would need to test additional bikes for compatibility before hand and for now I want keep it simple. Having run this CR it seems a bit powerful for a 125 tbh but it's np as we're all running the same, it's nice to ride though.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

pacopastor34

Braaaaaap Guyssss 2stroke oil in your tanks???? Can't wait to see all the smoke on track!

Edit: I will try to upload an updated 2stroke sound for tonight's races, its not the best but something different.

Here you can hear the sound but for a mx bike should be different because of gear ratios.

http://youtu.be/a2yvUX2oa1Y

teeds

There's certainly plenty of room for 2t sound improvement, please bring it Paco  :)

oblitz1

I have downloaded the latest Cr125 but when I try to enter the practice server, I get a missing bike message.  Any ideas??

teeds

Is the bikes.pkz file containing stock bikes in your mxbikes folder? Perhaps if this is missing it'll give that message?

oblitz1

I don't see a bikes.pkz file in there, but i do see a bikes.rar file there.  Where can i get the pkz file from?

teeds

oblitz1

pacopastor34

race was so good! sorry for my lag, i don't get where it come. I hope next weekend we could have some fun again. Thank you teeds!

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

Not quite enough riders for heats but we got a couple of good races in, thanks all. Seemed to run pretty smooth without the disappearing bikes at the starts.

Yea Paco you do not normally have that problem.

teeds

OK i messed up the videos so no replay, the little bit did see looked good though. As for results, grats to Sandbiter

Race 1

1/. Ruben Kuilder
2/. teeds
3/. stevo
4/. Paco Pastor
5/. Satanas
6/. Oralpha
7/. Zhult
8/. doc1 (I think the game missed a lap as i'm sure doc1 was 3rd or 4th)
9/. Damien Desmond (DNF)

Race 2

1/. Ruben Kuilder
2/. teeds
3/. doc1
4/. Paco Pastor
5/. Satanas
6/. Zhult
7/. Oralpha
8/. stevo

Vortex_Damien

ya sadly i was cored :/  i was in like 3rd place the 1st the race catching too :(