• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:26:11 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Daily development - Questions

Started by philiaN, November 03, 2016, 12:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wedgewood

Quote from: gdubmx on January 04, 2017, 12:49:08 PM
Quote from: Maatth4 on January 04, 2017, 12:44:50 PM
Hahaha I found!
You have to try on a jump!  :D :D

lol

I knew I wasn't crazy.  In the controls file there is a "trick" key that has to be mapped manually using the text file... the only problem is that it defaults back to unmapped after any in game setting is changed.  I was able to do a few knack knacks like in the photo but wasn't able to recreate how exactly I did it.  Was there any special technique that you used?  do you press the key in the air or on the ramp and does it require any other inputs to perform a trick?

Wedgewood

I guess I didn't have it mapped correctly, now for some reason the "U" button does tricks.

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

philiaN

PiBoSo

Quote from: Wedgewood on January 04, 2017, 06:31:45 PM
I knew I wasn't crazy.  In the controls file there is a "trick" key that has to be mapped manually using the text file... the only problem is that it defaults back to unmapped after any in game setting is changed.  I was able to do a few knack knacks like in the photo but wasn't able to recreate how exactly I did it.  Was there any special technique that you used?  do you press the key in the air or on the ramp and does it require any other inputs to perform a trick?

No need to manually edit the text file. It is possible to set the control in MX Bikes -> Settings -> Input 2

Mace-x

Come on pibs, you know it would be awesome to have some custom animations, imagine the possibilities!  ;D

Braaap!

philiaN

* GPB / MXB: completed the work on the onboard view, and revised the external view, too

can we have a preview of all 3 cameras?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not a question, just a heads up to those who don't keep up with the pib forum.

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4641.msg71321#msg71321

Looks like pib may be close to fixing the issue where using deformation online causes cores. Happy days ;D

PiBoSo

Quote from: TFC on February 27, 2017, 09:31:09 AM
Not a question, just a heads up to those who don't keep up with the pib forum.

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4641.msg71321#msg71321

Looks like pib may be close to fixing the issue where using deformation online causes cores. Happy days ;D

ONE problem has been fixed. There may be others unfortunately  :-\
Please don't get your hopes too high.

Asdrael

So thanks a lot for fixing the issue that was preventing Deformation from being used online. I can't stop raving about how fun it is and how it improves multiplayer experience.

Now with that being said, I think I saw on the PiBoSo forums that your immediate focus was to get KRP released officially. That's great and I support this fully even tho I don't give a damn about Karts :P But do you know what's next? I mean, is it time to for us to beg for smoother netcode again? The constant warping with 50+ ping is tiring, and the gravity bug... "interesting". I hope you'll made this your second priority, just after KRP being released. Gotta say the current state of the game in terms of physics and modability is stellar - chassis flex and engine mapping... rawr.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord