• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:44:48 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Florida Tracks and Trails Pro Track [Release]

Started by Vortex_Damien, February 27, 2017, 12:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex_Damien

February 27, 2017, 12:23:38 AM Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 09:58:13 PM by Vortex_Damien

today we bring to you Florida Tracks and Trails Pro Track. track is mixture of 3 different types of soil/dirt, so it makes for great racing. super fun track to shred laps on and deformation works amazing on it :) . Track heightmap and finish building was done by me, finishing up and textures were done by Asdrael, and geo did camera and marshals. badstar had started on textures but we eventually come up with the idea to have Astradel do them..

Track Link : https://mega.nz/#!9N40jZpL!1IGphnEGfhSsdq4oP_KMRVxnWBt0R8pSY8HvIt1iQeU

Credits
Damien and Kyle Watts - Heightmap/Finish Building
Asdrael - Textures,objects placement,and all the fancy stuff
Geo - Cameras and Marshals
badstar - Starting track textures sorry we didnt use them

Jose Reina

GDUBMX

On lates next week so this will keep me busy before I start work, thank you guys for all the hard work! Can't be a new track. :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Vortex_Damien

WellsMX524

Such an awesome track!  love it with deformation on!

Yann

GDUBMX

this is amazing work. honestly, really awesome heightmap.  rides so good on a 450. only thing that ruins it is the replay buffer bug and damn render bug haha COME ON PIBOSO!!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Asdrael

February 27, 2017, 11:56:45 AM #8 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:19:04 PM by Asdrael
Who needs a replay buffer when you run clean laps :p

Real life vid:

https://www.youtube.com/v/1cHvL16qcc8

Me trying out a CRF450R OEM setup (2:34 laptime and yes I'm casing the longest triple... should have taken 4th :p):

https://www.youtube.com/v/itBfoy8Xhig
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

flexo72

flexo72

please can you give setup replay camera gopro session?

pacopastor34

Looks so good and clean, can't wait to test it.

Thank you guys!

Braap570

awesome track! my new fav! :)

mx2 is cool cause you can go wide open all the time and you have to brake in front of the tripples to get them as doubles clean.

on mx1 bike you can clear everything but its so challenging not to fall down while go wide open out of corners... the tabletops where you have to break in front of are super fun...

very very nice guys!!!

2tfanatic

This track rides amazingly smooth, almost feels like a default track :D

Asdrael

Quote from: flexo72 on February 27, 2017, 12:15:52 PM
please can you give setup replay camera gopro session?

You mean from my video? It is not a replay, it is my first person setting in game (helmet camera, with the settings explained in my SX tutorial thread).
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord