• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:23:16 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Fun Event @ MXB Club - Wed 1st March 20:30 UTC - 2016 Yamaha YZ125

Started by teeds, February 27, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Announcing a Fun Race at MXB Club on the 2 Stoke MX2OEM_2016_Yamaha_YZ125

Wednesday 1st March 20:30 UTC
All Riders Welcome

This week lets rip around the track above on the bike below. MXB Club is a small track with no big technical challenges but is tight, twisty and should lead to some close racing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Details

To participate you will require this bike -
https://mega.nz/#!Y5pViJgb!EV6PEqsn2O591_1klvj1aXa_bB3sF-rSB-4H2GzftvU - MX2OEM_2016_Yamaha_YZ125
and also these tyres -
https://mega.nz/#!U8wCyDaD!JdLD2d-cumAiF4zhKXNoSSNOfYd7Xx9SXNBp4QEmd3E
(FYI - If you been on any MXB server with MODs in the last week, you already have these)

Track - MXB Club is an original track that comes with the game.

2 servers will be used for this event, 1 server will be running practice for all and when the event starts a separate server will be used to hold the races. Those taking part will be called to join the race server and when finished will need to return to the practice server to await their next race call. The heat races will be short to keep waiting times down with the main being slightly longer.

The heats will be setup to run in different formats depending on the number of riders but should also allow for lag free racing that can be replayed to a decent standard. Heat and final races will currently contain a maximum of 8 riders, maybe lower depending on turnout. A single race might be held if numbers are too low to run heats. For initial heat selection names will be drawn at random.

Collisions will be on and deformation off.

Entries

Post Below to reserve a place including your Name and Race number (make sure not to post a number already chosen). If racers turn up without placing their names here they can race if there are free slots, but if 16 signed up racers show there will be no room.

Entry List - Max 16
1/. Teeds #321
2/. doc1 #4
3/. TFC #235
4/. Damien Desmond #115
5/. Neal Wells #52
6/. stevo #711
7/. satanas #757
8/. Chris Schmieder #5
9/.
10/.
11/.
12/.
13/.
14/.
15/.
16 /.                   
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

satanas

bonjour a tous ;; je ne peut pas ouvrir les fichiers PKZ... UNE IDEE SVP

teeds

Have changed it to 7Zip but you should already have all you need satanas.

satanas

MERCI TEEDS..... mais je ne peut meme plus me connecter au mxb

teeds

satanas

oui;;;; j ai telecharger la page 5 des exigences et depuis aucun serveur

WellsMX524

Like these guys above, I cannot connect to the server.  Keeps saying "Bike unknown to server"

teeds

Quote from: satanas on February 27, 2017, 07:16:35 PM
oui;;;; j ai telecharger la page 5 des exigences et depuis aucun serveur

Not 100% sure what you're saying satanas, but if you have the bikes try a new game install then add the custom bikes again. If that doesn't work try renaming your Piboso folder in your documents, just copy the license file back once the game creates a new one.

Quote from: WellsMX524 on February 28, 2017, 12:12:10 AM
Like these guys above, I cannot connect to the server.  Keeps saying "Bike unknown to server"

Hi Wells, if your getting that message make sure you have selected the "MX2OEM_2016_Yamaha_YZ125" bike before joining the "Event - Practice YZ125" server, it's the only custom bike on the server.
However you should be able to join other servers with any bike you choose if you have downloaded all the custom bikes.

satanas

teeds

Quote from: WellsMX524 on February 28, 2017, 12:12:10 AM

My bad, had put the wrong bike in, that'll teach me for not testing  :-[

All good now.

:)