• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:39:11 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Not sure if this has been asked..

Have you guys done any Supercross testing? Hopefully it will ride similar to MXS rather than the MVAs.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Mikey on April 02, 2014, 12:13:53 PM

Have you guys done any Supercross testing? Hopefully it will ride similar to MXS rather than the MVAs.

A supercross test hasn't been done yet, but is planned soon.

Ruubs

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 02, 2014, 01:41:57 PM
Quote from: Mikey on April 02, 2014, 12:13:53 PM

A supercross test hasn't been done yet, but is planned soon.
If you need a heightmap I've got one for one. It's a fast paced SX track, doesn't have a huge rythem tbh, but still had most of the obstacels what an SX track needs. I've also gotten an AX track, which is small and has steep jumps.

MotoRogers499

Are there things you can alter/change with the physics just with settings? Like adjust how fast the bike rolls side to side. Or changing the neutral postion of the rider on the bike, etc.

I guess what im asking is, will we be able to alter basic things without modding? More preference then a matter of better or worse.

PiBoSo

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on April 03, 2014, 06:22:23 PM
Are there things you can alter/change with the physics just with settings? Like adjust how fast the bike rolls side to side. Or changing the neutral postion of the rider on the bike, etc.

I guess what im asking is, will we be able to alter basic things without modding? More preference then a matter of better or worse.

No, it will not be possible.

robos

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 03, 2014, 07:45:47 PM

Keep it that way. :)

ChrisK

Quote from: robos on April 03, 2014, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on April 03, 2014, 07:45:47 PM

Keep it that way. :)

ya please!

Ruubs

I am watching ama supercross at the moment and got a pretty good question I guess.

Since there are tear-offs in the game, are we able to duck our head so we won't get as much dirt on our goggles i.e. not having to pull as much tear-offs?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Sandbiter on April 13, 2014, 09:16:26 PM
I am watching ama supercross at the moment and got a pretty good question I guess.

Since there are tear-offs in the game, are we able to duck our head so we won't get as much dirt on our goggles i.e. not having to pull as much tear-offs?

This is not planned at the moment.
Please add it to the suggestions.

Ruubs

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 13, 2014, 09:20:07 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on April 13, 2014, 09:16:26 PM

This is not planned at the moment.
Please add it to the suggestions.
Alright thanks. Ill post it there.

Arvoss

How much will the first release cost? I suppose it will be a seperate game or will it also unlock GP Bikes and vice versa?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Arvoss on April 13, 2014, 11:41:53 PM
How much will the first release cost? I suppose it will be a seperate game or will it also unlock GP Bikes and vice versa?

Separate.

Ruubs

So there will be three different kind of weathers, sunny, cloudy and rainy. Will the rain actually affact the riding, i.e. getting water drops on your tear-offs so you have to keep pulling tear-offs for a clear sight and maybe take your goggles off (taking your goggles off should have some kind of anoying effect tho, maybe some little blur effect?) when you're out of tear-offs?

onlyonetone

I think I recall him saying rain will effect the track but not in the first release.

Ruubs

Quote from: onlyonetone on April 14, 2014, 10:45:09 PM
I think I recall him saying rain will effect the track but not in the first release.
I wasn't talking about the track, I was talking about the screen (getting dirt and water drops on it). Still good to know it'll effect the track in a later release!  :D