• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:25:43 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2017 Kawasaki and Kawasaki OEM bike pack.

Started by StoneRider, January 28, 2017, 11:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RMProductions

Quick question when importing the OEM models it appears the previews don't work and it refuses to load them in game yet every other bike that isn't OEM works?? I'm so confused  :o :o

RMProductions

Currently proceeding with syncback now Geo will let you know the results in 10 minutes :)

Asdrael

A typo was made.

You started with 138 N/mm on the 450OEM.

Corrected now, sorry. Doesn't change the behaviour of the bike or anything, just fixes up stuff for people trying out hte bike without looking at the settings:

cfg file only: https://mega.nz/#!MB4Q2AhA!Djjf1uEG0-BR04aT9Yhuijy-3f5cpK50yM5FRqBA7kk

The 450F OEM is the only change. No sneakysneaky stuff. (So yes Geo you can only update the 450 OEM in your shop).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

>>> 18.03.2017 : Beta 6 update : Kawasaki Pack v2.0 <<<

Standard bikes
  • Chassis flex values added
OEM bikes
  • Chassis flex values added
  • 4 strokes: different engine maps added, based on the different couplers coming with the bike.
    • Green: Stock hp curve, rather full at low RPMs but limited at high RPMs.
    • White: More of an aggressive map. mid/high RPM.
    • Black: A smoother power curve, softening up the low/mid RPMS but pulling linearly and longer.
Download link:
Kawasaki KXFs Std + OEM v2.0
Necessary Geo Tyre Mod for the OEM bikes to work.

As always, let me know if anything is out of whack. Enjoy!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

Great work mate, how do you change the maps?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Asdrael

March 19, 2017, 11:59:38 AM #50 Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 12:01:20 PM by Asdrael
Quote from: GDUBMX on March 19, 2017, 11:41:55 AM
Great work mate, how do you change the maps?

In game, go to the Garage. General tab, at the bottom you'll see an Engine section with a drop down menu. You can chose the map there, I used the names the manufacturer uses or the visual cue they give. Once again, don't expect a turbo-booster with a "fly me to the moon" trigger: it's subtle. Washington is a good track to try. Horsepower hill, snake section and the long right hander between the step-up are where you can feel the most impact.

Example with the KX250F:
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Paradox28

Am I missing something that causes no rev light or is there just not one for this bike?

Asdrael

>>> 27.3.2017 : SHAKDATASS PATCH 450 OEM - KXF Std + OEM v 2.1<<<

Did some extensive testing after having been made aware of somes issues pushing the 450f OEM, the rear being extremely uncontrolable when braking and at low speeds, severly limiting corner entry speed and giving a "tipitoe" feeling when below 3rd gear. Issue found and fixed.

Changes only in the 450f engine files: braking torque reduced, back to MSM values.

Engine files to drop in your KXF450 OEM folder: KXF450OEM v2.1 patch (<- you only need this if you already had the pack. Don't forget to delete when comes the time to OneStopSync your files).

Complete pack v2.1: 2017 Kawasaki KXF Std + OEM pack v2.1 (all in .pkz already).

Reminder: OEM bikes need Geo's Tyres to work.

Please direct general feedback on the OEM changes to this thread: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1666.0 ; and keep the model specific here ;)
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

seney8

Is there a 125 in this pack? There used to be a James Stewart KX125 bike on the forum for download but for some reason I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

iNsane

Quote from: seney8 on March 08, 2020, 08:25:53 AMIs there a 125 in this pack? There used to be a James Stewart KX125 bike on the forum for download but for some reason I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

If you're searching for all bike mods please only use http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1979.0 as it's the only up-to-date bike pack covering all OEM bikes.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal