• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:20:22 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

It's Now Mid-April

Started by robos, April 15, 2014, 11:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robos

Quote from: mx43racing on March 12, 2014, 06:31:27 AM
Now that it is Mid-March Mid-April, I'm getting really anxious to see this game come out already. I have the Mx Simulator demo and I'm holding off on buying it for this game, and I'm about ready to succumb to the pressure and buy MxSim. Piboso, please, any word on a release date of about a week accuracy? :'( :'( :'(

PiBoSo

MX181

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

jlou5641

Plz.... Stop to ask him when he release it... he release it when it release it... you won't die because he don't release it now!!!!! Then, do your own game...

robos

Quote from: jlou5641 on April 15, 2014, 12:57:48 PM
Plz.... Stop to ask him when he release it... he release it when it release it... you won't die because he don't release it now!!!!! Then, do your own game...

Welcome to the forum, ur obviously new here.

Quote from: ChrisK on April 15, 2014, 11:21:12 AM
make a new topic

its now mid-april :D

ChrisK

Arvoss

I don't really like those useless stress topics but now I'm getting really excited about this release. It just sucks that I have only 6 days vacation left and then the real schoolwork starts (exams...). Can't wait to make my own MX paint ;) Number 666 of course! :D

ChrisK

omg piboso u need to release the game before holidays end!!!! or u lose lot of money :D hurry up  ;D ;D

robos

Quote from: ChrisK on April 15, 2014, 01:34:45 PM
omg piboso u need to release the game before holidays end!!!! or u lose lot of money :D hurry up  ;D ;D

I agree!

Omar

Ruubs

Quote from: ChrisK on April 15, 2014, 01:34:45 PM
I've two week holidays after this week, so I might be the lucky one for once!

onlyonetone

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 15, 2014, 12:04:16 PM

I'm so glad we have awesome devs that post memes.

this dude is staying calm and is patiently waiting.