• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:34:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

It's Now Mid-April

Started by robos, April 15, 2014, 11:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruubs

April 15, 2014, 08:30:33 PM #15 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 11:41:23 AM by Sandbiter
Quote from: onlyonetone on April 15, 2014, 08:11:53 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on April 15, 2014, 12:04:16 PM

I'm so glad we have awesome devs that post memes.

this dude is staying calm and is patiently waiting.

But now the question is......
Do you listen to music?

ALEale

wow very good and useful topic! ;)

onlyonetone

Listening to music right now actually

ChrisK

whats wrong with the people always crying about our spam, we just have a little fun waiting for the release

MX181

Quote from: ChrisK on April 16, 2014, 12:33:47 PM
whats wrong with the people always crying about our spam, we just have a little fun waiting for the release

this is not spam. Im a moderator on another forum and all hope was lost, there are literally hundreds of new topics started daily with crazy topics like this.
by the way they have not been accepted yet hehe

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

Wow. That forum is screwed.

moto28

If you look those posts were each about 5 minutes apart...  :o

onlyonetone

ChrisK

moto28

MX181

I'm fairly certain it's people. Only because I have found other forums were they discuss forums of which the can post there spam on. The post the spam as they are payed for it per post. I don't know why they continue as the aren't being approved as just I can see them, and people who have not got forum powers can not.

onlyonetone

Bots and people I imagine.

MX181

It's really quite sad people snoop this low.

Anyway back on topic. ITS AROUND 63% OF ITS WAY THROUGH THE MONTH AND I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS RELEASE

Alby46

hells bells, satan's comin' to you, hells beeells , he's ringing them now , hells beells , the temperature's high, hells beeells , across the skyyy

onlyonetone

With the example track and documentation being released I think its safe to say it'll be this month.