• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:37:51 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Passing time

Started by onlyonetone, April 05, 2014, 04:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moto28

Quote from: onlyonetone on April 16, 2014, 01:24:30 AM
Quote from: moto28 on April 16, 2014, 01:01:59 AM
Quote from: onlyonetone on April 16, 2014, 12:49:23 AM
Quote from: moto28 on April 15, 2014, 11:28:06 PM
My latest pass time to keep me sane while we wait is Goat Simulator.

I still can't believe that exists
You should have seen my parents reaction to it.

I mean what do you even do in it? Are you the goat or are you taking care of the goat? Ha
You obviously have not watched videos on it.. You are the goat and you go around FSU on everything. You can headbutt cars and they explode and its a game ment to have a bunch of bugs so you see things clipping into eachother and the physics is hilarious and theres not really any way to explain it.

This should answer any questions you have:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MGAWx1nm48

moto28

The accuracy of the post above is alot higher than you think.

onlyonetone

I'm at a loss for words. Ha

MX181

i must admit it is a sick game for the first hour like most games. Although as long as new maps are constantly released i will find myself continually playing it hahaha for periods of 20 minutes a map (+/- 10 minutes)

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

I would play as a little fun stress reliever. It looks ridiculous. Reminds me of Postal.

Ohagan75

Quote from: geofanatec on April 16, 2014, 02:56:10 AM
How bad is it Goat Sim is wasting time for MXB? I mean really......no other game is good enough!

Thats how good MXB will be ;D
You're making a pretty big assumption on something you haven't even played yet, how do you know it's gonna be THAT good straight away? Remember, when the game is released it will be far from finished, so it might not be everything you are expecting it to be

Ohagan75

Quote from: geofanatec on April 16, 2014, 03:05:58 AM
Have u played GP Bikes? Have u seen videos?

Im didnt imply it will be an "all emcompasing" simulation ;)

But best mx sim out there (even in alpha, hell...... pre-alpha) i can surely expect! 

No doubt about it. Not an assumption.
What you are saying is exactly what I mean. You are claiming it to be the best sim for motocross out there, yet you haven't played it just seen development videos, that is an assumption to a tee. GP bikes is amazing yes, but to recreate a motocross simulation is completely different. There's no doubt piboso and snappe are going to do a great job, but to claim it as the "best mx sim out there (even in alpha" is a massive assumption. Until I actually play the game, mxs is the number one motocross simulation without a doubt, and to say otherwise is just dumb.

onlyonetone

Stop arguing. Let him think what he wants to. I have pretty high hopes for MXB as well. Not saying how great it will be until I play it. But from GP bikes and the videos and updates. I like to think it will form in to something great over time.

GDUBMX

April 16, 2014, 06:06:03 AM #23 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 06:10:04 AM by gdubmx
Who cares if thats his assumption? And who are you to think you can tell him otherwise? I know what you are saying and can see why it could annoy but there's no need to be an arse about it cus you feel you have a loyalty with Mx sim,its ok you are allowed to like other bike games.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ohagan75

Quote from: gdubmx on April 16, 2014, 06:06:03 AM
Who cares if thats his assumption? And who are you to think you can tell him otherwise? I know what you are saying and can see why it could annoy but there's no need to be an arse about it cus you feel you have a loyalty with Mx sim,its ok you are allowed to like other bike games.
i don't have a loyalty to mxs, it's just to claim that mx-bikes will be the best game before you even play it is just stupid.

Also I'm not being pessimistic, i'm being a realist, I don't see how you can justify calling it the best game out of all mx games when you have not even played it yet.

MXK_cdub85

April 16, 2014, 08:01:41 AM #25 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:04:12 AM by MXK_cdub85
Quotei don't have a loyalty to mxs, it's just to claim that mx-bikes will be the best game before you even play it is just stupid.

Also I'm not being pessimistic, i'm being a realist, I don't see how you can justify calling it the best game out of all mx games when you have not even played it yet.

I believe you are confusing someone's opinion and thinking he's stating a fact. I don't see how YOU justify getting butthurt over an excited kids opinion that was made regarding a GAME he is excited for. Calm down, let it go. Don't sweat the small shit guys. It'll be ok.

There are some absolutely retarded arguments on this forum. This place desperately needs to be moderated more efficiently.

onlyonetone

We will get moderators a little bit after release I imagine.

uollie

Well "the best mx game out there" is a subjective statement. But I have to agree MXB will most likely succeed. You know how I can tell? Because if you have any experience with motocross you can visually see right away MX Simulator is close, but no cigar. Riding motocross since I was three, I can tell you immediately if something looks wonky. From the two relatively dated videos we have, the only thing out of place visually is how the bike's bars seem almost too perfectly stable in cornering. But, having played GP Bikes getting familiar with how the game just functions, I'm confident in assuming MXB will probably take my vote on best MX Sim. All I'm saying is I'll be VERY shocked if I'm wrong.

By the way, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure Piboso said the alpha will be pretty close to what you can expect from the full release in terms of how the game will play.

onlyonetone

Quote from: uollie on April 16, 2014, 08:09:51 AM
Well "the best mx game out there" is a subjective statement. But I have to agree MXB will most likely succeed. You know how I can tell? Because if you have any experience with motocross you can visually see right away MX Simulator is close, but no cigar. Riding motocross since I was three, I can tell you immediately if something looks wonky. From the two relatively dated videos we have, the only thing out of place visually is how the bike's bars seem almost too perfectly stable in cornering. But, having played GP Bikes getting familiar with how the game just functions, I'm confident in assuming MXB will probably take my vote on best MX Sim. All I'm saying is I'll be VERY shocked if I'm wrong.

By the way, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure Piboso said the alpha will be pretty close to what you can expect from the full release in terms of how the game will play.

I'm pretty sure he said that as well.

As of right there is only one other motocross simulation game and just comparing videos. The sound, the graphics, and the physics look much better in MXB.

I still love the other game. But like I said I have high hopes for this. Plus competition will do nothing but better both games. 

Anyways, we are quite possibly just a week or two from release. How hyped is everyone? I know I am.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Too hyped to argue thats for sure! It would be nice to check this forum one day to see people not using anything said to start an argument.  They're opinions. Nothing more