• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:39:04 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX181

That gets me excited. A bloody kick starter on that's intense, the sounds i just guess i will decide my opinion once i play as i doubt the sound nothing like what the do in the video and different tyres hahaha im definitely gonna use the trustee old mx49 pirelli Tyre hhahaha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

GDUBMX

Piboso can you create a hot topic sticky that says MX bikes alpha out now when its ready. I'm sure a lot of people like myself always come here and just click show unread posts since my last visit rather than refreshing the purchase/downloads page every day. Thanks man.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Arvoss

Quote from: gdubmx on April 16, 2014, 02:21:23 PM
Piboso can you create a hot topic sticky that says MX bikes alpha out now when its ready. I'm sure a lot of people like myself always come here and just click show unread posts since my last visit rather than refreshing the purchase/downloads page every day. Thanks man.

What do you think he's going to do? Release a game without telling anybody about it? Of course he's going to make a topic where we can put feedback about this first release. ;)

In the top right corner of forum you see:
News: Alpha 1 coming soon...
This will also change on the day of release ;)

Ruubs

I guess this is a pretty good question where noone has even thought about yet.

We can setup our own servers, we can choose wether we want practice, qualifying, warmup lap etc etc. but what about supercross?
I'm sure there will be lots of sx tracks in this game if it's anything decent for sx tracks, and I really think there will be supercross seasons too.

Can we only choose practice, qualifying, warmup etc. or can we also choose from heat, semi, lcq, main events?
If not, can we mod this?

Arvoss

Quote from: Sandbiter on April 16, 2014, 03:21:41 PM
I guess this is a pretty good question where noone has even thought about yet.

We can setup our own servers, we can choose wether we want practice, qualifying, warmup lap etc etc. but what about supercross?
I'm sure there will be lots of sx tracks in this game if it's anything decent for sx tracks, and I really think there will be supercross seasons too.

Can we only choose practice, qualifying, warmup etc. or can we also choose from heat, semi, lcq, main events?
If not, can we mod this?

I'm sure they're thinking about this because on KRP you have more possibilities than GPB. Flying lap, pre-final and final for example ;)

moto28

After seeing some upcoming projects in the future it had me on the question of:

Will Piboso still have time For MXB?

I saw a upcoming project in 2015 that looked like it would be very time consuming and it made me wonder if piboso will still have time for Mx Bikes after it is released. I know that myself would like to see frequent updates and Piboso being active within the MXB community.

I havent owned any other Piboso games so im not sure how well he does manage his other games but i was just wondering if we would see even more progress Beyond the Release :D

onlyonetone

He said once mxb releases that gp and mxb will update side by side. He said that on the gp forums I think.

PiBoSo

April 17, 2014, 05:16:34 PM #412 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:18:42 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Arvoss on April 13, 2014, 11:41:53 PM
How much will the first release cost?

20 euro ( around 29 US$ ).

You don't just buy a software, but also support development.

Jeston

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 17, 2014, 05:16:34 PM

Is that for the Alpha or for the first FULL release?

PiBoSo

April 17, 2014, 05:41:14 PM #414 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:52:36 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Jeston on April 17, 2014, 05:21:33 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on April 17, 2014, 05:16:34 PM

Is that for the Alpha or for the first FULL release?

First release. Otherwise there would be no development to support.

Arvoss

Ok, my €20 are ready! :D Now put this game on Steam greenlight! :P It will pass, 1000% sure! We have the MXB and GBP community to vote ;)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

So the alpha is free? I figured it would be like buy the full version and get access to the alpha. ..great news 8)

RiccoChicco

No. It costs 20€. You won't have to buy the game again in the future.

As PiBoSo said, it's to support game development.

onlyonetone

Got 29$ waiting as well.