• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:00:43 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2017 Supercross Discussion *WARNING SPOILERS*

Started by Midbeck, March 25, 2017, 08:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

March 26, 2017, 01:51:41 PM #15 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 01:53:17 PM by TFC
Last night was why I'm not interested in Tomac. Sure he's a great rider, but after the first lap he didn't get any coverage until he crossed the finish.

There's way more to racing than being fast. I think we've seen Tomac make up some places but Dungeys excelled at that this season.. Again note this is the only season I've ever watched consecutively..

I felt bad for Milsaps, he did a great job fending off Dungey, maybe he didn't have the stamina to keep it up but that for me was far more exciting to watch than someone who has a 10 second plus lead every race.

I'd rather watch a good battle for 2nd or 3rd any day.

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Well hey, just discussing  :)

Shall we hold off talking about races until Monday morning? :P

GDUBMX

March 26, 2017, 03:03:09 PM #18 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 03:07:34 PM by GDUBMX
Quote from: TFC on March 26, 2017, 03:00:45 PM
Well hey, just discussing  :)

Shall we hold off talking about races until Monday morning? :P
lol there is an unsaid rule between me and 5 mates who text about sx/mx, we all text eachother after the race to say we watched it until the last guy texts then we talk! but fuck it, whos to know. i got it downloaded just haven't watched past the 250 heats yet.

Midbeck: Add a spoiler alert to the topic title mate for folks :D

PizzaChet

Quote from: Midbeck on March 25, 2017, 08:23:59 AM
Totally stole the idea from the mxs forum.
Great idea!  8) Just don't let DDavis know this is here.  :P
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

I'm so bummed! I've been robbed of my annual tradition(no, not 4/20 lol)...hopefully next Thursday....
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Bj Slice

That's why I like ET3 because he is giving it all to make something happen. He is so exciting to watch although there is so much risk though but you won't win if you don't bet. Man he looked like a man possesed and turned into a monster destroying everyone who gets his way. Truly an explosive rider.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Midbeck

ET3 is on another level right now, he made dungey look silly :o
#DirtyEuro

Twitch135

Yeah Tomac rocks. That was an awesome comeback. This championship is so close it's a nail bitter. Haha! Lites class I was glad to see Hill win the West Coast Championship, although Plessinger was making a good comeback.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I don't think it's close at all.. Seen this coming for about a month and a half.

Tomac rides great but I don't like him.. Wanted Dungey to step up but that's clearly not going to happen!

Asdrael

Tomac is clearly faster and has been dominant the last half of the season. I already said he did nothing for me. But after seeing him pass Dungey by running him high and then brake checking him, while Dungey passed high back leaving enough room for two bikes, I can now say  I don't like him. At least it renewed my interest in the championship! Hope Dungey wins it, even if it is unlikely now.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

+1 to that Asdrael..

That and he puts his goggles back on around his neck backwards for the post race press conference.. goon.. A fast goon but a goon none the less ;D

teeds

Just watched this week SX, awesome! I have been for years and still am rooting for Tomac. Hope he gets what he deserves this year and Dungey doesn't win again. That was a pretty sweet ride from the back in Salt Lake City  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

Quote from: teeds on April 28, 2017, 02:31:39 PM
Just watched this week SX, awesome! I have been for years and still am rooting for Tomac. Hope he gets what he deserves this year and Dungey doesn't win again. That was a pretty sweet ride from the back in Salt Lake City  :)

not a tomac fan but he is growing on me. Showing dunge whos boss like in 15' outdoors. So cool to see someone stick it to dungey though. hope he wins the title,would be a shame if dungey retires though. I guess he's afraid of the potential points chase and maybe 3 main event races for 2018 SX.