• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:43:43 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Yoshimura Suzuki rmz450 skin (STD/OEM James Stewart/Public/Bj #9)

Started by Bj Slice, March 29, 2017, 07:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

Here is my edit of Yoshimura Suzuki 2016 Team. This is for those who love the yellow Suzukis. I hope you guys like it.
There are 3 templates with the same decals in this mod.

How to install:

1. Download the mod from the link
    NEW link (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cvjedhcce8niy7u/AABc8eJI6qczPpPYeQCttIBia?dl=0)
2. Extract
3. Copy the files under "Bikes" folder and paste it in your Bikes folder

Enjoy!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

loinen

Bj Slice

np. Redownload the skin mate, the first one was broken. The bike skin name won't appear on the bike paint drop down menu, it would still work though but not seeing the name of skin is annoying. I have updated the skin and it should appear on the paint menu this time. Thanks!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Asdrael

Always nice to see quality content, in particular when there is an effort to keep the size down. Good job!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bj Slice

loinen

Quote from: Bj Slice on March 29, 2017, 11:18:43 PM
np. Redownload the skin mate, the first one was broken. The bike skin name won't appear on the bike paint drop down menu, it would still work though but not seeing the name of skin is annoying. I have updated the skin and it should appear on the paint menu this time. Thanks!

Okay, man, thank you for the fix! I have another version of Yoshimura livery but your one is significantly better.