• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:40:08 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

125cc 4 Strokes

Started by Will180, April 04, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will180

First post so excuse me if i'm doing something wrong but, does anyone know of any 125cc 4 stroke mods out there or if not would it be easy to produce one from a 2 stroke 125 or similar bike?

Thanks

BadStar

April 04, 2017, 05:16:54 PM #1 Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 05:19:35 PM by BadStar
I'm not sure I/we understand you correctly.

A 2-stroke 125 is basically a 4-stroke 250cc.. so just use any 250f bike and your good to go

A true 4 stroke in 125cc would be much slower than a 2 stroke and would be on a smaller framed/type bike. Don't think anyone has made any bikes like that.

Maybe I'm just confused
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Will180

I was on about a 125cc 4 stroke just for a laugh. I know it would be under powered but I live in England and 17 year olds can only ride 125 4 strokes on the roads and was interested in seeing if this could be replicated in sim. Or if I could just change the files of another bike to produce similar results?

Asdrael

In motocross there are no 125 4 strokes that I know of. The closest is a 150 which is really unpopular for a lot of reasons, and usually in the same class as 85cc 2 strokes.

Currently no one has a 85cc modelled that you could change the files of to get something close a 150. There are some 125cc 2 strokes, but they are big bikes - not like the 150 4 strokes. The chassis is full size.

As to making one in MXB, there is no problem. Just need a model, and then create the proper geometry and engine. The game is not limited, we even have pitbikes <3

(no I won't do it, no interest in smaller bikes).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Will180

I will look into making one maybe using a pitbike model.

I'll let you guys know if I do and post it, maybe someone else may have an interest?

BadStar

Well,

I'd love the hell out of an XR100 model, no lie.. but that's b it was one of my first bikes.

Still waiting on an XR400R guys?!!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

2tfanatic

The Beta 125 RR is a pretty good 4 stroke bike with decent power :)

uollie

I want a TTR-125 and a suburban neighborhood map so I can hit all the sick plastic kicker ramps in all the driveways and do 3 foot wheelies

CSchmied986

A project that would probably be actually worth these guys time would be maybe a CRF150 or 112cc Supermini, so it would serve an actual purpose in the racing community.