• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:32:38 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Will 'Steam' change the Piboso franchise?

Started by CSchmied986, April 04, 2017, 06:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

PiBoSo

Quote from: BadStar on April 07, 2017, 05:37:35 PM
ALl in all, steam would be great for the funds, workshop and updating abilities it brings!

Please note that there are no plans to integrate the Steam Workshop in MX Bikes.
No developer should ever put all eggs in one basket and tie his / her future to another company.

GDUBMX

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 12, 2017, 06:34:30 PM
ALl in all, steam would be great for the funds, workshop and updating abilities it brings!

Please note that there are no plans to integrate the Steam Workshop in MX Bikes.
No developer should ever put all eggs in one basket and tie his / her future to another company.

Piboso when  do you anticipate the steam release?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PiBoSo

Quote from: GDUBMX on April 12, 2017, 06:39:17 PM

Piboso when  do you anticipate the steam release?

I don't know.

BadStar

Indeed, good call.

I was more or less just responding to the OP topic question.

Thanks for clarification, regardless.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

motopsycho87

Steam would be awesome for MXB, a couple days now I've been practising online and not seen a soul! And I'd be very surprised if this title got slated, there's always idiots that expect EA quality from a 1 man band. But in my opinion, neatening up the online play is all this game needs, and a few hundred players on top of that! I've got ride 2, MX vs ATV, MXGP, and they all pale in comparison to MXB because like the games of old, it's actually difficult, a skill to master! Every other game I play I stick the difficulty on max and still bore myself to death in 5 minutes...

Keep up the good work, and I'd love to see MXB get the recognition it deserves!

loinen

Quote from: motopsycho87 on April 17, 2017, 10:13:24 AM
I've got ride 2, MX vs ATV, MXGP, and they all pale in comparison to MXB because like the games of old, it's actually difficult, a skill to master! Every other game I play I stick the difficulty on max and still bore myself to death in 5 minutes...

Agreed. But would like to notice that MX vs ATV Supercross Encore is a pretty good work, it's arcade, yes, but requires a lot of skill to be fast, hard work must be done for sick visual style as well. Reflex, MXGP are primitive and supereasy comparing to this game. I had all of them in the past and thought they are all bad but after this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2_RavAcqVM&t decided to compare again and was surprised with the skill requirements of MvA SXE, it was bad at start but now, after all the updates, it looks like a good one for some hardcore competition.