• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:31:59 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

BRAAAP SX SCHOOL BETA 1 By Conceptgraff

Started by conceptgraffmxs, March 21, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conceptgraffmxs

Hi guys here is a new track of supercross that I imagined there is just a texture give me your opinion in order to the improved

LINK DOWNLOAD :https://mega.nz/#!MZFQjLII!wx02TSAvZJdUSsTnsXMs4UYSKxbpGdRFSMgRJt8nnOs

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Yann

Braap570

Try it when im at home tomorrow, looks fun!

BadStar

Quick Feedback;

The track is a sand texture, Track + Terrain..all one texture unlike picture.

Your tracks amaze me.. some of the jumps just look wrong but ride so well that you deserve so much credit for the tracks ride. Awesome man!

I think the one thing that would help, is to add some natural exposure/erosion(lack of term) to the jumps (sides ,etc) & burms.. so they don't look like they are perfect modeled/pasted...

Once again, great job!! I'm really excited to see the future of your tracks.. way of ahead of me for dang sho!

You really deserve credit for your ability to layout a great riding track!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Braap570

Cool track nice lines,  also cool to have some jumps where u have to break before :) i know its a beta but it would be awesome if the track would have an other color than the rest of the world to see where you have to ride :) timegates in a beta 2 version would be also great!  Cool to see ppl out there who are making new cool tracks!

conceptgraffmxs

Thank you for your remarks I will take into account for improved the track the texture has been put for the test the final version will be slightly different I really want to consider your remarks thank you again :)

CSchmied986

March 27, 2017, 01:18:51 AM #7 Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:36:29 AM by NorCal 986
Love your work man! PLEASE keep'em coming!  ;D Oh, and I think the whoops are a little too tall, or spaced a little too far apart, very hard to get a rythem, but other than that it's awesome!

Braap570

any updates on your beautiful track dude?! :)

Midbeck

This track in B7 is amazing, the big bowl turns are so much fun!
#DirtyEuro

CSchmied986

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but Conceptgraff, PLEASE do a finished version of this track!? Your work is amazing and the layout is sweet!

conceptgraffmxs

Quote from: CSchmied986 on November 20, 2019, 07:03:26 PMSorry to bring up an old topic, but Conceptgraff, PLEASE do a finished version of this track!? Your work is amazing and the layout is sweet!
maybe ^^

Xeaxu

KeltonYK

Is there a new download link anywhere that someone could post please?