• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:22:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mace Wheels

Started by Mace-x, January 15, 2017, 06:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

Looks like an issue with how Normals are exported. Look into the FbX export option to either switch then or duplicate them.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Jose Reina

I do not know Asdrael, something must be misconfigured in the plugin, or in 3dsmax 2010 ... but I do not know what the problem is.

Vortex_Damien

try the CK prefix it helped me alot with my alpha issues ( as for track objects )

Mace-x

April 13, 2017, 09:17:20 PM #33 Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 09:52:58 PM by Mace-x
That´s weird, i´ll double check the face orientation, i was sure it was fine but i could have fucked up.  ;D

i´ll fix/check the issues and re send them  ;)

edit:
check your pms mate!

Alex

did anyone ever get these working?
would love to use them

Mace-x

Sent Jose the modified wheels, i dont know if he could get them ingame or not  ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Anyone ever get these working fully?

Mace-x

I dont think so, never got a reply from jose to know if the lastest version fixed the faces issue.

GDUBMX

so is this project totally dead in the water? i cant believe no one has got this in game yet..
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Mace-x

i couldnt get them ingame  :'(

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Was it a question of animated chain, or orientation?

Ruubs

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there was a bug with importing custom wheels.

From Piboso or Snappe ^

GDUBMX

Quote from: Sandbiter on June 13, 2017, 09:11:56 PM
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there was a bug with importing custom wheels.

From Piboso or Snappe ^

of course there is.. hahah

Hopefully they fix that soon and add the new 2000s style rider model and boots to the next beta.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

CSchmied986

I imported these wheels quite a while ago, they worked fine, I just didn't know how to add mud, reflections, etc. so I think it can be done.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice, does the chain work ok? Would you be willing to write a quick how to?