• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:46:02 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MXB 2017 GTX Pro National Championship Talk

Started by Bj Slice, May 15, 2017, 09:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

May 15, 2017, 09:23:53 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:27:52 PM by Bj Slice
Who will get the first W this coming Opening race of a 12 week season of 2017 GTX Pro National Championship?

I have some riders in mind that I think can get the Win this weekend.

Stonerider
Ruben Kuilder
Asdrael
Chris Schmieder
TFC
Geofanatic
Teeds
Badstar

I know there are some more out there who has the speed too, I just didn't get the chance to race with them. Who do you think is  like the consistent Dungey or the charging roczen and tomac?
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

𝖙𝖋𝖈

The first GTX series I was a complete Dungey haha.. Nobody pulled over to let me past but I probably only won 60% of the races. I was very consistent though, rarely went down and took the series win. Last race I took a 125 against 250s at Glen Helen just for fun, and surprisingly didn't finish last lol.

If I enter I will be going for the same approach ;D

Asdrael

Nice of you to think of me but I'm out for this one. Got a new job (wuwu) but they apparently need me asap so I have less than a month to move, including actually finding a new appartment 300km away. So I'd rather not get involved in this right now.

I'm curious how it's going to be tho, the 450f is a different style from the 250f. I do like how you did not include GDUB tho LOL.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

CSchmied986

If Ruben shows, he'd be tough to beat! Anyone giving any hints to their Qualy times yet?  ;D

Twitch135

Stone got a 2:32 this morning if I remember correctly. Santos hit a 2:35. me only a 2:59 lol
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Bj Slice

May 15, 2017, 11:35:55 PM #5 Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:37:27 PM by Bj Slice
I can not get past below 2:35  consistent 2:36 or :37. Where is the 2 or 3 seconds? =) I guess It will be fun just to watch the live streaming in the opening if there is.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

CSchmied986

Bj Slice

I dont know If I can hold those lap times til 11 or 12 laps without falling coz I ran it just 5 laps.

CSchmied986

May 16, 2017, 12:07:00 AM #8 Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:09:40 AM by NorCal 986
Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I was just completing 5 lap races on the server, maybe I understood it wrong.

Yep, I read it wrong. Just 5 laps in a row, which should bring my time down a lot.

CSchmied986

Starting to get the flow back after taking some time off. Just stole Stone's new track record lol  ;D Looking forward to another series!

Bj Slice

This is gonna be a great series. Most of you guys are fast and have the mxb skills, it probably just boils down to consistency. I hope most of the fast guys are able to race just so we, the new guys could learn a thing or two.

Who's gonna have the Red Plate after the first round? mmm

Ruubs

Awesome to see my name so often!

I'm pretty sure Phillian, Norcal and Stone are the ones to beat. I haven't played in weeks and I might not even have time to race any races. Will try tho!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I spun a few laps this morning around FTT, on the husky 350 / 450, crf450, kx450..

Didn't make one clean lap lol

I hate 450 traction :(

Mace-x

the husky 350 is the best traction wise at least for me, i still suck tho  ;D

Bj Slice

traction-power ratio is just I guess on point for the fc 350