• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:54:19 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MXB 2017 GTX Pro National Championship Talk

Started by Bj Slice, May 15, 2017, 09:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

Glad you put me as last on the list bc thats about where I will end up!! haha

I can say this; on a previous championship I attended almost every race..and for that reason I got 2nd or 3rd..cant remember but it was a $$ prize!! Woot

and yea, FC350 all the way for MX1 until 450's get a little tweaking.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

joao santos 17

May 17, 2017, 09:06:01 PM #16 Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:16:01 PM by joao santos 17
When i dont crash my laps are about 2.32-33 but most time î crash one time per lap but  cant do the series but  have fun with you guys on the qualifier server ...ftt goes to stone  i bet

CSchmied986

I just really hope I don't have bad FPS issues. For whatever reason my PC won't go over 50% power on MXB, so it's been an issue. SHould be a good series though! Hopefully when SX rolls around again we can have a full replica series with a full gate!

Bj Slice

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

StoneRider

And i have to give the heavy Red Plate to Sandy...  :'( this guy was really impressive. i did everything i could... i feel like Dungey :'(

GG Sandy you where crazy fast, but this is a long champ... ;)

GDUBMX

I can't help but think the 450s are top overpowering in this game, not from a riding standpoint but a track standpoint. You don't use effort at all to clear anything, I'm at Glen Helen now and you overjump everything super easy which is kinda shit. I much prefer the 250 all day long, even the 2 strokes are shit in this game. Irl the difference between 2 and 4 stroke isn't that boring as it is in here.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

StoneRider

Quote from: GDUBMX on May 21, 2017, 11:11:18 AM
I can't help but think the 450s are top overpowering in this game, not from a riding standpoint but a track standpoint. You don't use effort at all to clear anything, I'm at Glen Helen now and you overjump everything super easy which is kinda shit. I much prefer the 250 all day long, even the 2 strokes are shit in this game. Irl the difference between 2 and 4 stroke isn't that boring as it is in here.

:o   

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I don't have a problem with having to be careful on the 450 over jumps, in fact I like having to behave with the throttle..

What I don't like is how it looses grip way too easily. And it's not like the back end slips about a bit, it's more like a millimeter too much throttle on the controller and the bike does a complete 180 sending the rider flying.

I've said it before though, I think the majority of problems come from the terrain. The bike and tyre could be simulated with 100% accuracy, but if the terrain is incorrect it's going to be like riding on polished concrete with knobblys. The dirt doesn't grip you at all, and that's the fault of the dirt not the tyres.