• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:00:56 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

track editing forum/section

Started by MX181, April 20, 2014, 12:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX181

In the mods section can you add a section for track editing. Two main reasons tp why this is needed now to prevent it from happening and continuely happening. 1: people post question, track request and other types of things in the track section and you end up looking through all this junk just to find some track links. 2: There is only track topics (with links to the track) in the track section.

thoughts?

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

kmracing99

Would be a good idea to have this, we really don't want this forum to end up like the mxs forum  ::)

Arvoss

Guys, the game is not even out yet... They will add more categories once the game comes out (just like GPB and KRP). We will probably have a MEGA track database (or another website) where we can download all the tracks ;)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeah most likely they will but still a good suggestion

GDUBMX

Arvoss I doubt some of the sim guys will touch it because "dude thats so fake""that site has a virus" "no mediafire no download" aka bitches... I'm all for mega myself and think we should push media fire away, why does thus have to be another MX sim style forum?that one clearly doesn't work well with the tard posts that flood that site.. Plus we all remember MX king's blacklist of the sim dicks lol
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MX181

To start this of. Why the hell did I post this in off topic hahahaha. I just had been racing for 3 days straight I was I tired haha can you let me off?

Quote from: kmracing99 on April 20, 2014, 04:10:03 PM
Would be a good idea to have this, we really don't want this forum to end up like the mxs forum  ::)

Call it something else then, it really isn't copying the mxs forum because you want to have a part of the forum where you post info on track editing and another where info on track releases is posted. Call it track modding or something, it doesn't matter what it's called to be honest.

Quote from: Arvoss on April 20, 2014, 04:19:40 PM
Guys, the game is not even out yet... They will add more categories once the game comes out (just like GPB and KRP). We will probably have a MEGA track database (or another website) where we can download all the tracks ;)

Was it 22ryan that was working on a site for tracks? Anyway your correct in the sense that you probably don't need it, BUT it will keep the forum neat. Plus, you can just release it on the forum and put a link to wherever else it is.

Quote from: gdubmx on April 20, 2014, 05:08:55 PM
Arvoss I doubt some of the sim guys will touch it because "dude thats so fake""that site has a virus" "no mediafire no download" aka bitches... I'm all for mega myself and think we should push media fire away, why does thus have to be another MX sim style forum?that one clearly doesn't work well with the tard posts that flood that site.. Plus we all remember MX king's blacklist of the sim dicks lol

The sim guys probably will get the game and play both. But I think a lot of them will still play sim as there main game. I don't think there will be a need for mega with the site 22ryan is making (I'm not 100% sure if I have the correct name).
The blacklist, bwhaha that was the funniest thing I have seen on the sim forums in the time I had been there haha.

--•--•--•--•--•-–-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--

Lastly, can we stop referring everything back to the mxs forums? This is a different game in the making and it is going to be hard to create a motocross game/ community with nothing similar.

kmracing99

I'm not saying it's copying, I mean it's a good idea to have that so it doesn't end up like the mx sim forum, full of requests etc.

onlyonetone

There should be a track release section obviously. Where only tracks are released. WIP section for people working on tracks can show them off and get help from others. Requests could possibly be in the WIP section.

MX181

WIP = work in progress?
But the track editing section would be compiled with questions, upcoming tracks and all other stuff related to track editing.

onlyonetone

Yeah. Two sections. Editing and releases.