• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:22:58 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Cbd oil - anyone tried this for medical reasons?

Started by GDUBMX, July 07, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Anyone or know anyone that has tried cbd oil for medical purposes? I'm looking at perhaps trying this as an alternative to the donkey tranquillisers I get prescribed.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Twitch135

Quote from: GDUBMX on July 07, 2017, 03:44:54 PM
Anyone or know anyone that has tried cbd oil for medical purposes? I'm looking at perhaps trying this as an alternative to the donkey tranquillisers I get prescribed.
I've use it many times myself. CBD oil does wonders for pain, epilepsy, nausea, and much more and doesn't get you "HIGH" well maybe a little. Mostly contains a very small amount of THC . I would highly recommend it over pills.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

GDUBMX

If you don't mind me asking Twitch, what did you use it for mate?

CSchmied986

I've used CBD in the past, but never the oil. What are you looking for it to help with? I was paralyzed racing motocross, so I used it for back pain.

PizzaChet

Just smoke weed. You'll get pain relief and worry relief.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Twitch135

Quote from: GDUBMX on July 07, 2017, 06:03:54 PM
If you don't mind me asking Twitch, what did you use it for mate?
Well normally I'll just smoke a bowl (Rec use legal here) but I would use it for my hip and lower back pain from past BMX crashes. 
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

BadStar

July 07, 2017, 08:18:23 PM #6 Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 08:20:26 PM by BadStar
Quote from: PizzaChet on July 07, 2017, 06:36:43 PM
Just smoke weed. You'll get pain relief and worry relief.

Yes, but ingesting the chemical straight in the blood without smoke has much longer/better pain and anti inflammatory effect.

If weed is legal in you area,

Take some coconut oil warm it up on stove top with ground up bud.. (until it turns a yellow green to dark green, just don't burn anything)
Put the liquid in the fridge and it will re-solidify back into the coconut oil's original state.

Now, just take a small piece and it will melt in your mouth instantly and go into your blood.

WARNING: test, test, test..small pieces first(and wait 1-2hrs) or be ready to wake up tomorrow. lol

btw, cbd oil is good for what you need but be careful of all the scams.

(core work-outs help back pain, if you are physically capable)
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

also, if you want a "topical" rub-on type pain relief.. look into capsicum/capsaicin creams (hot pepper)  great for pain and anti-inflam
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

Thanks guys, smoking is not an option as I don't want the high (anymore lol) ive found the only legal place in UK and its legit. I'm using it to treat chronic back and neck pain, the back pain has always plagued me but the neck pain is since the whiplash received from my bail which fractured my skull. I'm sick of the fucking opiates I'm giving and want to use this cbd to see if it helps, plus I'm a little bit highly strung and stressed out and can never really sit back relax and chill, always in a rush and on a schedule..