• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:24:56 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Supermoto League

Started by digasro, July 09, 2017, 05:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digasro

Hey guys, a few months ago we had a nice SM community on here.. im wondering if you guys would be down to try creating a supermoto championship... divided in 2 classes, Senior and Rookies, for guys who have raced before, or are just really quick, and the new commers of first time racing.. this would use Jose Reina's Supermoto mod (available in bikes section) and a few kart tracks, such as La Conca, Lonato, Franciacorta, Circuit d' Essay, Zuera, Tsukuba & more.. (we can all agree on which tracks to use)..

go ahead and write a reply saying if you'd be interested in some sideways fun 8)
Most active 7Pm- 2Am GMT+00
Sat/Sun: Anytime
Supermoto Fanatic
PM me to host a session and ride

teeds

Could be good but not sure of numbers to get even 1 class event going. Might also be able to get around the jump bug with netcode on flat tracks  ;)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

BadStar

Quote from: teeds on July 10, 2017, 09:37:26 AM
Could be good but not sure of numbers to get even 1 class event going. Might also be able to get around the jump bug with netcode on flat tracks  ;)

Yea, if your talking about the dirt jump/asphalt mix.. the test track I made works like a charm!  not sure that's what you mean though
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

Kinda a mess but you can play around on my test track.. warning: it was slapped together

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1823.0
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Mace-x

i love supermoto on this game, is the best!
but right now online is meh, i only where able to run one gtx series race due to personal life so i´m pretty screwed to play right now  :'(

digasro

SM works really good online, max we've done is 8 people around fanciacorta, with dirt and 4 small jumps, and had no issues!
Most active 7Pm- 2Am GMT+00
Sat/Sun: Anytime
Supermoto Fanatic
PM me to host a session and ride