• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:18:57 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes Questions

Started by WexKo, August 18, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WexKo

Hi  :), mx bikes interest me strongly, I tested the demo not long ago.

There is a big evolution between the demo and the games ?

And I wanted to know how the multiplayer goes on the games? List of servers etc ... (Sorry for my bad English, I'm French ^^)

BadStar

Very big difference from Demo -> Full game

Full Beta Version = user made content and more developer tracks

Tracks - free
Bikes - free
Skins  - free

We have a handful of servers up but at the moment the online racing community is taking a break. This seems to happen as we get closer to the next beta release.

If you enjoy the demo, I highly recommend investing into the game and the developer. It may be a slow road to a massive online crowd, but all in all should be worth you $
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

WexKo

Ok thank you for the information ;), let's say i want to invest for games, skins and tracks are easy to create ?

BadStar

Easy is relative to your experience in content creation or your ability to learn.

I have never made a single mod on a computer in my life but I was able to make a couple tracks (not good tracks but I made them)..

I would say easy, yes for:    tracks - quality is based on your skills
                                         skins - very easy but quality is based on skill

no for bikes; can u make a 3d model?  much harder

We do have user made tracks/bikes/skins already to be enjoyed. so obviously not impossible!!!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

WexKo

Ok thank you for all the information ;), I'll see if I take it now or a little later

BadStar

It's great now, but with the future steam release we can expect it to be much better later! Just don't forget and miss out!!

see ya
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

WexKo

Good finally I have buy it 8), At soon on the circuit ;)