• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:56:00 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Discussion *Spoilers*

Started by Mace-x, May 10, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

StoneRider

Asdrael

Geez, so nice seeing MX races. I forgot how much I prefer this over SX. Much better entertainment imo.

That being said, any source with no commentators? I can't take the permanent advertisement.

THE FLY RACING BOARD IS DOWN AND HERE COMES THE REDBULL KTM OVER THE  MOTOSPORT DOT COM HOLESHOT LINE ON THIS LUCAS OIL CHAMPIONSHIP BUT WAIT 15 MINUTES CAN GET YOU 15% WITH GEICO

Holy fuck that's annoying.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

In case anyone is interested in reading a no-bullshit comment on the races from a former very top level pro, I strongly advise reading David Vuillemin input. Guy knows his stuff, and the only thing he sugar coats is his belly those days :p
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

Well.

That was a spanking. Herlings is like Everts 2.0 (not surprising considering who is coaching him I guess). They have a very similar style too, and both ride like they are alone on the track. Really a great display of skills.

The interviews were awesome too. Pretty sure Herlings was putting his boots on for Moto 2 saying "holy shit this is fun best holiday break ever".
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Ruubs

Quote from: Asdrael on August 27, 2017, 05:02:12 PM
Well.

That was a spanking. Herlings is like Everts 2.0 (not surprising considering who is coaching him I guess). They have a very similar style too, and both ride like they are alone on the track. Really a great display of skills.

The interviews were awesome too. Pretty sure Herlings was putting his boots on for Moto 2 saying "holy shit this is fun best holiday break ever".
That was absolutely insane yes. Loved those races.

You're not thinking that Everts is coaching Herlings right? He did at first but they're more like rivals now. They don't really like each other as far as i know. Everts is at suzuki now.

GDUBMX

Haha yeah it's was very impressive. Herlings is a great rider and kinda stamped all over the ama guys.. 39th to 1st, yeah Marvin made that mustake but still.. Tomac got fucking spanked! And yeah evert and herlings don't like each other, herlings was the reason everts moved to Suzuki
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Asdrael

I am not up to date with Everts, but I thought he played a big role in Herlings coming up the ranks? Anyhow, they do look similar on the bike. Of the bike, Herlings is as cocky as Everts is laid back though haha.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Mace-x

It was an awesome race, herlings was flying, musquin had some fantastic lap times aswell.

im really happy for tomac, not my favourite rider but man, he deserves it, and it was awesome to see the battle for first on the first race, he was really trying to bear herlings and was riding fast.