• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:13:51 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Tournament series

Started by KTMjonse, September 19, 2017, 06:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KTMjonse

Anyone wanna do racing series

BadStar

I believe we all do.. but are also waiting on the next update.

I will attend as much as possible if you fire up a series though
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

KTMjonse

I wanna try to get a decent lobby like 10 or more people to do a tournament

GDUBMX

Quote from: KTMjonse on September 20, 2017, 12:09:27 AM
I wanna try to get a decent lobby like 10 or more people to do a tournament

Haha good luck mate! Be sure to sign up to the next GTX series, was kinda hoping we'd have 17 rounds of supercross made to have a supercross series but the track builders have lost interest in this game or are too busy playing player unknowns battlegrounds lol.

Geo is the official host for our tournaments but with the dodgy netcode and connection it's just a waste of time. Honestly without him this game wouldn't be as good, he's spent plenty of his own cash to give us several servers, prizes, free games etc.

If I had the skill I'd build all the supercross tracks cus that would be awesome! Maybe paco would give it a go, he built some sick arenacross tracks
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Twitch135

I'm up for another series.  :)
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

KTMjonse

KTMjonse

It's supposed to be getting fixed or its already is fixed. I'm waiting till beta 7 comes out.

Vortex_Damien

i have no problem doing heightmaps, i make them rather quick, its all the rest that is off putting, also the lack of anyone trying to make something, i have a 18 rmz i will be releasing when that is done

KTMjonse

Asdrael

I am burnt out on doing content. I will update the OEM for the next beta if need be, and amend the tutorial but that is about it. Lots of people make better tracks than me anyway, but I will help when I can.

So more time riding this time around ;)
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bj Slice

SX series will be awesome. More than 8 people is going to be nasty. But it's fun still.  ;D
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"