• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:35 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

upcoming models

Started by AlexTee, April 18, 2017, 12:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex_Damien

looking good so far, dont be afraid to remake if you figure out something new :). would be great to see poly flow and all that.. not as far along as you but here is the crf so far

CSchmied986

Alex

thanks mate yeah i think i will re do a few things when its closed to being done.
man the crf is looking awesome. is that with normals applied or do you have subsurface mod on because it looks so clean.
also was thinking without having wheels it will be hard to do the chain and swingarm and the width of some things but i guess i will do them then just fix them up when wheels are done

Vortex_Damien

What your seeing is yes the high poly, always start with your highpoly ;)... but by the end it should look pretty similar

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Looking good damo!

Alex, the example blend has all the reference points you will need. Open it up and look for yourself ;)

Also, the chain is done to align to the front sprocket while the rear sprocket on the rear wheel is static. If you're using standard Pib wheels that is, you match the front in the GFX file.

Alex

Quote from: TFC on May 15, 2017, 09:56:27 PM
Looking good damo!

Alex, the example blend has all the reference points you will need. Open it up and look for yourself ;)

Also, the chain is done to align to the front sprocket while the rear sprocket on the rear wheel is static. If you're using standard Pib wheels that is, you match the front in the GFX file.

think damien is going to make some but im going to have a go at making some also. they are superminis  so cant use the stock ones. the stock ones eve look to big for the bigger bikes imo. suprised there is no other wheels out there

GDUBMX

Looking awesome Damo.. What happened to the 2018 ktm though.. :P hahahah
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I love the stock wheels but have thought about trying to make some myself.. The only person I know who has managed to make their own and get them working in game so far is RC..

Vortex_Damien

haha i am going to make one after gary :P gotta finish up some heightmaps too

Vortex_Damien

Alex

john_710

That motor is adorable lol! you are getting that thing done so fast thanks for your work

Vortex_Damien

Not much time to work on free models, game development is rough on me  :-[ :-[

Crf is pretty much exactly where is it last seen, i have also started on a leatt chest protector too

Alex

Ruubs

That's so cool. Would love to have an 85cc class race sometime!