• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:46:07 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Supercross 2018 Game by Milestone TRAILER

Started by GDUBMX, October 14, 2017, 12:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

October 14, 2017, 12:19:00 AM #1 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 12:29:59 AM by Sandbiter
Quote from: Milestone
Key Features include:
• The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup access.
• Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
• An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
• A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
• Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience:  accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes' aspects.

Some more footage here:
https://supercrossthegame.com/

The overall game doesn't hype me at all. Looks rather similar to their MXGP games which weren't the best either (never played MXGP3 though, didn't want to spend my money on another game of theirs until it'll be improved lots).
The track editor feature is cool though!

GDUBMX

ah man, im a sucker for any new mx game. but the physics look like garbage still

GDUBMX

GDUBMX

Mace-x

ok, i´ll buy it, looks way better than mxgp series.  :)

pacopastor34

I'll buy just for a few hours of fun, i hope the AI isn't as bad as in MXGP. The graphics are on point, the sound this last year was way better and the physics are better but not enough IMO.

What I really hope is Piboso releasing beta 7...Come on guys, you can!

GDUBMX

ill defo get it, like geo said its a sx fix. there is more chance of trump announcing ufo's than milestone actually fixing the physics though :D

GDUBMX

Ruubs

It does look great no doubt. But the physics make me even more motivated to make my own motocross game someday. I'm working hard to get there!

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

pacopastor34

Quote from: Sandbiter on October 14, 2017, 01:34:03 PM
It does look great no doubt. But the physics make me even more motivated to make my own motocross game someday. I'm working hard to get there!

Count with my money :)

Mcervantes3221

That game looks beautiful but its just a polished turd, may look nice and shiny but at the end of the day its still a piece of crap!
My love for the sport wont allow me to enjoy that game at all because the physics are absolute garbage!!!!!!!! When you can just hold the gas and case every jump, never crash and still keep pace. That makes you an arcade joke with no skill gap. great for maybe 5 and 6 year olds.

PLUS NO VR SUPPORT = WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!